• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
You do not know this to be correct.
And it's a moot point. :dunno:
Most of the true locals know who has been in business for how long. Just some of the quotes about vendors lets me know half of you guys do not even know whats going on you just want to complain. These guys arent setting up chairs because people dont want them.

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
Enough public input and I believe the vendor problem goes away.
There is NO good reason for a beach service at ANY public beach access.
Agree. Unfortunately the "compromise" that is going to be forced on us will likely be charging vendors a fee, rather than doing the right thing and keeping our beaches free of commerce.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
20 years of doing it is a good reason. Ask the owner of Beach chairs for you? We can use 100 percent of the beach. Vendors have 50 or less.
Isn't his wife now running against T. Anderson?

Lots of political folks connected to beach vendors.

LarsAtTheBeach

Beach Fanatic
Jul 19, 2008
Most of the true locals know who has been in business for how long. Just some of the quotes about vendors lets me know half of you guys do not even know whats going on you just want to complain. These guys arent setting up chairs because people dont want them.
What is a "true local"?
And...dope dealers aren't selling dope because people don't want them.....
20 years of doing it is a good reason. Ask the owner of Beach chairs for you? We can use 100 percent of the beach. Vendors have 50 or less.
Sorry, but...I do not recall beach vendors doing business at the public beach access 20 years ago? :dunno:

carson

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2014
Seagrove
I like putting chairs right in front of their set ups, so I bring 8 chairs with me to the beach and put them directly in front of them right along the water line. 8 chairs about 8 ft apart, just to show how freaking ridiculous it is. Have you noticed how many "no shows" that they have weekly?