• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Prayers please!

New posts
OL, I just saw this thread. I am sending wishes and prayers for your sisters recovery. Believe me I know how special sisters are. I hope she gets well real soon. :wub:
 
Another update...Lori is doing sooo much better since she's off the heavy duty iv meds. Her face is still the same but she's feeling better and her spirits are high. :clap:
 
Another update...Lori is doing sooo much better since she's off the heavy duty iv meds. Her face is still the same but she's feeling better and her spirits are high. :clap:

Thank you for the update OL....I hope that she continues to heal. Will keep in her in my prayers. :clap:
 
So glad Lori is doing better. Sounds like a long hard road but also sounds like she's healing.
 
:clap: Glad to hear this!
 
:clap: ...love hearing this good news!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top