• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Prayers please!

New posts
Wanted to give another update on Lori. She feels completely better but doesn't have all the feeling back on the right side of her face yet. I think the left side is completely back. Her spirits are up and I'm sure the rest of the nerves are slowly healing. Originally the doctors said it could take up to 2 years so she has made great progress and we are so blessed and thankful for that. I know your prayers helped in her recovery and I love you all for it. I couldn't think up better imaginary friends. :wub::wub:
 
:clap:...;-)...:wave:
 
Hi OL:wave: I'm glad progress has been made. I will keep praying your family!
 
Thanks for the update, OL. Glad your sister is getting better even faster than expected. I finally got our kids vaccinated against meningitis late this summer. (The doctor has recommended it for about a year, but I resisted until we knew more about the vaccine.) The disease, though rare, sounds nasty.
 
Thanks for the update, OL. Glad your sister is getting better even faster than expected. I finally got our kids vaccinated against meningitis late this summer. (The doctor has recommended it for about a year, but I resisted until we knew more about the vaccine.) The disease, though rare, sounds nasty.

Yes, bacterial meningitis can be deadly! Thank god Lori's was viral. I just had Sam vaccinated also.
 
Ocean Lover my prayers remain with the complete healing of your sister. I think it is so important that she is positive and is showing such great progress. When I think back to those first posts in the summer it just uplifts my spirit to know how people that come together for the same reason are so powerful!

:wave::wub:Kat
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top