
Hi All, just got home from a full day of the hospital and babysitting. Lori saw another neuro today and felt a little better after talking with her. She got the results of the MRI and the inflammation from the meningitis is still around her ears and neck. Theystarted her on a new anti-inflammatory and a viral med. The doc said she may regain more muscle control after the infection heals so that gave her some hope. She has a lot of trouble with her eyes when it starts getting dark and the night time. She can't control her eyes and they roll around and she can't sleep. She says it's just awful. She has to have a gel in them to keep them moist and wears patches at night to keep her lids closed. Hopefully we will find out more tomorrow. I went over to my moms to get Jackson and Delaney and brought them to the hospital to see their mom.They were so sweet. I could tell Jackson was very scared but after being there for a while he seemed to relax more. Their dad took them home after that. Keep up the prayers...we are feeling them all around us.
![]()
![]()
Oh, and this neuro mentioned Bell's Palsy a few times today so I guess that's what she has they're just trying to find out what all is causing it. She has the paralysis on both sides of the face and that only effects 1 percent of the population so I assume they're just trying to cover all bases. Some tests are still out.
Ok, I missed something. When did they diagnose menengitis???Tell her prayers are going up!
Yesterday she was climbing on everything!!! At the hospital she climbed up on this little step in the room by the window and then she just walked off...and of course fell right down. She has no fear! Luckily she's pretty tough. Thanks again all!!!
