As noted in my summary, those 98 sales were for combined residential, which includes homes, townhomes, and condos. If you want the break down, you should subscribe to my emails with spreadsheets.
Again, you are misreading my summary. The 98 sales is combined residential for South Walton.
![]()
Here is your quote from the blog--
"Starting with the big picture first, home sales continue to be fairly level with 98 selling in South Walton, though we are down slightly compared to May of 2008 (110 sold)."
You did not clarify that the 98 included condos, SFH and townhomes. You said homes which in my simple mind means houses, not condos. I misinterpreted your words.
I appreciate the fact that you post specific data on sowal, but the blog entries make it sound as if the market is on the upswing which is in actuality it is not. That is why I used the term spin.
Last edited:
, what makes you think that foreclosure activity is picking up and not close to peaking? And why do you believe prices are a long way off from bottoming out?