• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Oh my gosh..Have you seen the balloon on Eastern Lake Road? One balloon in the air and about 20 dead on the ground. It is a FSBO so that would help explain the carnage. But really I think the code should be apply to FSBO'S as well. Shameful!:nono1:

Sounds like a case of balloon sabotage carried out by a faction of the NAR.

:cool:

Last edited:

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
Ok proper ballon placement or not...we did an open house at One Seagrove Place today on our #803 unit and believe it or not had at least 8 couples walk through....at least two of those were very interested.

Was a good day after all! My only experience was very positive, balloon placement or not!

I think we have a contract!

Yes, we had balloons on the "open house" sign and up on the balcony! FYI!

Last edited:

Babyblue

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach
Ok proper ballon placement or not...we did an open house at One Seagrove Place today on our #803 unit and believe it or not had at least 8 couples walk through....at least two of those were very interested.

Was a good day after all! My only experience was very positive, balloon placement or not!

:scratch:

Here4Good

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2006
Point Washington
did I miss something? strange display of balloons along Bay Drive today...pretty sure they do not conform.

They were for a garage sale...I think that violates the Florida Real Estate code - don't think you can use balloons unless you are a licensed agent...hope the FAR police don't find out.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

WOW! Congrats! That sounds really positive! I heart balloons! :clap_1:

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
:dunno: I'm not sure if it was the balloon placement or what...but at least we got an offer! Official...in writing...:clap_1:

Will keep y'all posted! (maybe I should go in the balloon business)

Last edited: