• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
Thanks for the welcome. The name is because I had a couple of surgeries in that general area. My wife started calling me that and it just kind of stuck as an online name.

I used to have a buddy we called "UniBall". Could be worse my friend...

seacrestkristi

Beach Fanatic
Nov 27, 2005
:welcome: Scar Crotch :shock:
It could be worse. It could be right smack dab in the middle of your face.:yikes: Dermacare doesn't care when they burn your a$$ gulls :moon: :doh: They said they were safe and had a doctor and they weren't and did not. I got a bad 2nd or 3rd degree burn with a big scar. I'm not kidding gulls and all just for a tiny blood vessel on the bridge of my nose. :puke:

Oh yeah, sorry SC, about the boat ramp, there's probably something closer, maybe off Thomas Drive, but hubbabubba says there's one at St Andrew's Pier in Panty Maw City. :wave:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
You can launch at the 331 bridges and then it's a long ride to the gulf via Destin or Panama City.

Or you can drive it either place and launch there or a few places in between.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
You can launch at the 331 bridges and then it's a long ride to the gulf via Destin or Panama City.

Or you can drive it either place and launch there or a few places in between.

Much less traffic if you lauch at 331 bridge or Cessna Landing (hwy 393N) and boat it around, rather than fighting Destin road traffic, while pulling a big boat.

John

Beach Fanatic
Dec 3, 2005
SoWal
Does anyone know where there is a public boat ramp close to Seagrove Beach with water ether on or connected to the gulf? it needs to be deep enough to float a 26' fishing boat. It does not have to be right in Seagrove. It can be anywhere from destin to panamal city beach. Just somewhere along the coast. You get the idea. I would be greatful for any help you all can give me. Thanks.

I would recommend launching at St. Andrews State Park. It's right at the pass in PCB.