• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I have no idea. I'm too distracted by your name to understand your question. (And I'm not a local.) Sorry--hope that someone who is more mature with a longer attention span can help you.

p.s. :welcome:

OMG!!! :rotfl: I laughed so loud at this that Mr. K hushed me!!!

:welcome: Scar Crotch...your first name isn't John W. is it? :D

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Have you met Tootsie yet? Oh, Tooooootsie?! Where arrrrrre you....?!

Scar Crotch, I think that the wenches are gonna adopt you immediately. I believe you're of the race that knows Joseph...:wave:

p.s. We'll find you that boat ramp, or at least have some sort of environmental/political/aesthetic argument about it. You came to the right place.

:lolabove: :rotfl:

dbuck

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2005
KY
:welcome: Scar Crotch. Hope you have tough skin. :lol: Keep posting it could get really interesting. :D

Scar_Crotch

Beach Comber
Jun 25, 2007
:wave: hello scar crotch. where ya from?
I'm from Ohio about 25 miles south east of Columbus. However, my wife was born in Walton county FL, has family down there, and my father and law is moving back there in about a year and a half when he retires. He wants us to go with him. I love it so much down there, I plan on taking him up on his offer.

Scar_Crotch

Beach Comber
Jun 25, 2007
You can launch at the 331 bridges and then it's a long ride to the gulf via Destin or Panama City.

Or you can drive it either place and launch there or a few places in between.
I thought about that, but that is a long ride (and a lot of gas) to the gulf. thanks for the info though.

Scar_Crotch

Beach Comber
Jun 25, 2007
Much less traffic if you lauch at 331 bridge or Cessna Landing (hwy 393N) and boat it around, rather than fighting Destin road traffic, while pulling a big boat.
Once again, thanks for the info. But destin looks like it may be my only option. Thats alright though. I can handle the traffic. Im a truck driver who pulls doubles (about 70 feet from bumper to bumper). A 26' trailer thru a little bit of traffic wont be nothing but a thang.

Last edited:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Once again, thanks for the info. But destin looks like it may be my only option. Thats alright though. I can handle the traffic. Im a truck driver who pulls doubles (about 70 feet from bumper to bumper). A 26' trailer thru a little bit of traffic wont be nothing but a thang.

:welcome: :wave: I like your attitude!!!!!!

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal

A pro (even towing a boat) would be a refreshing change to the Destin standard of ridonkulous SUV w/ inept driver!