• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
My heads hurting from the Fox thread...need pain killers....

...and where the heck is Mermy?!?

Busy graduating her baby. Lots of visiting relatives.
 
I wonder what it would feel like to sleep later than 7am.

it's wonderful !:biggrin:

I did sleep in and woke up a couple minutes after 7- which is completely disorienting if you are used to getting up at 5:30. I feel like half the day is gone! If:blink: anybody here can sleep past 7, they must have some major blackout shades and no dogs.

i have blankets, beach towels and trash bags over my bedroom window - not a ray of light gets into my tomb when i am sleeping :D


When you find out, let me know. :wave:

it is superfantabulous !

We're all beginning to think around here that this 17 year cicada invasion is a bunch of malarky. Billions :eek: were supposed to appear yesterday - nary a one so far (like they have little alarm clocks to tell them when it's time). That's all they're talking about on the local news.

Any of you Midwesterners seen any yet???

us too jr - haven't seen nary a cicada...

I am using my son's laptop. I HATE Microsoft Vista, too much stuff popping up. Why does everything have to change to "new and improved?"

i can explain this to you in 5 letters - m-o-n-e-y
 
Showing my age I guess, but what does "throw down" mean?
Kimmifunn used it in another thread . . be ready to throw down. :idontno:
 
throw down = party down :cool:
Oh, a kinda deep ,random thought , are more enlisted people democrats or republicans? Do they get all fired up over politics or global warming while servingin Iraq? Not that it really matters. Just wonderin'?
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top