• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Second driest May on record for Central Indiana. :( Good thing a Holiday weekend chock full of activities is upon us. That and the fact I have fantastic seats for the Indy 500 should just about assure us of a completely wet weekend. :cry:
 
Every thought I have is random. I am not sure which thoughts I should share. :idontno:
 
The first s/c/d night I've been online for in FOREVER and Daddy-O is on patrol! :floor: Go figure. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top