• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Oh well, I guess I'll call it a day. Why am I still awake?!!?

I'm right behind you. I've got class again tomorrow. And then, I will be able to tell you all you ever wanted to know about Medicare...:sleeping:
 
I'm still up.....really should go to bed early........sometime!:bang: :cool:
 
Why is Jack Sparrow so hot? Rotting teeth, filthy hair, too much kohl around the eyes, flaps his hands in the air when he runs....but wow!:wub: :yikes:

I thought Pirates 3 was too much fun!:clap:
 
Why is Jack Sparrow so hot? Rotting teeth, filthy hair, too much kohl around the eyes, flaps his hands in the air when he runs....but wow!:wub: :yikes:

I thought Pirates 3 was too much fun!:clap:

Gotta love that Jack Sparrow. :wub:

I watched A Night at the Museum and was pleasantly surprised. Nice to see a movie that is just plain ole fun for young and old without any real violence.
 
Second driest May on record for Central Indiana. :( Good thing a Holiday weekend chock full of activities is upon us. That and the fact I have fantastic seats for the Indy 500 should just about assure us of a completely wet weekend. :cry:

i can't remember when was the last time we had to start watering the lawn in may for cryin' out loud !

Every thought I have is random. I am not sure which thoughts I should share. :idontno:

only the dirty ones :twisted:

i'm up! all i have is random thoughts!

that i will never believe !

Wow! The lounge is allot more funn then the RE section... Where have I been? I get depressed over there...


we are the funnest !


Why is Jack Sparrow so hot? Rotting teeth, filthy hair, too much kohl around the eyes, flaps his hands in the air when he runs....but wow!:wub: :yikes:

I thought Pirates 3 was too much fun!:clap:

i agree, jack turns my crank !

Gotta love that Jack Sparrow. :wub:

I watched A Night at the Museum and was pleasantly surprised. Nice to see a movie that is just plain ole fun for young and old without any real violence.

we thought so too. check out RV with robin williams - it is pretty funny too !
 
why do people in Rosemary walk across 30-A and assume that all cars will stop for them. They do this even when it is a green light for traffic. I swear, someone is going to get hurt one day!!!:bang:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top