• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Why didn't we go see Pirates 3 earlier in the day...Dylan and I needed toothpicks to keep our eyes open for the last hour. Be prepared..it's a loooong movie. Good but long. How did people stay awake last night at the midnight viewing? I must be a wimp.
 
RIGHT ON DD! Love blue brie too!! We need a licking slurping smiley!!


:drool:
And to think I couldn't stand it when I was younger. What a fool I was!!
 
Why did I randomly read 16 pages of this thread basically in one sitting? Wow. Being away from SoWal.com for just a few days makes you have to spend hours on end catching up! This thread is the best! Thanks for making me laugh!

I did sleep in and woke up a couple minutes after 7- which is completely disorienting if you are used to getting up at 5:30. I feel like half the day is gone!:blink: If anybody here can sleep past 7, they must have some major blackout shades and no dogs.

This morning I wanted to sleep in so badly and the f-in sun kept waking me up!:confused:

I was under assault last night by bugs that I assume were cicadas. One flew into my hair while grilling and they were beating against my windows so much I heard them over the TV!

We kept hearing things in the baby monitor since we've moved down here and it took until about 3 weeks ago to realize it was BUGS hitting the window!:blink:

I really gotta quit caffeine....

Me too, but I'll go nutz on those around me if I don't keep a cup of coffee within reach. I'm pitiful without it.:cool:

Every thought I have is random. I am not sure which thoughts I should share. :idontno:

Exactly.:biggrin:

Some of us people here in Sowal are so bizarre:clap:

It's "Midnight in the Garden of Good & Evil."
 
Do I take the medication so that I can breathe, yet stay awake all night, or do I try to sleep and wake up not able to breathe?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top