DuneAHH
Beach Fanatic
Do I take the medication so that I can breathe, yet stay awake all night, or do I try to sleep and wake up not able to breathe?
maybe try a bottle of Conundrum wine?
Do I take the medication so that I can breathe, yet stay awake all night, or do I try to sleep and wake up not able to breathe?
I'll never sleep now. 

darn hic-ups are back!![]()
I suggest the meds, stay up and post. ;-)a blended wine that contains sulfites which may inhibit breathingmaybe try a bottle of Conundrum wine?
a blended wine that contains sulfites which may inhibit breathing
Who knew that Punzy had a remedy for curing the hick-ups? It works, I tell you.![]()

I just checked the video, and I must have had two too many Dargaritas last night, because I pressed the record button, counted down, "3, 2, 1, rolling film," then switched off the record button.You need to post the video as a public service.
oops- just read that the hiccups came back.
Try a spoonful of sugar.
However, the pictures of you wearing the Impala skin dress turned out fairly nice. :funn: