• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
The pics are on mom's camera. We were pretty proud- she received the award "Kindest of All". Pretty cool. We took her to Amore for her graduation meal.


:wub: ...that is too sweet. Remember this when she has a meltdown. :biggrin:
 
I think I will just stick her on the first flight to Dallas the next time she erupts. Better yet, I will get on the plane instead.

Just let dd and me know. We will pick either of you up anytime. :wub:
 
I think I will just stick her on the first flight to Dallas the next time she erupts. Better yet, I will get on the plane instead.

:clap: Come on! I'll make you a chess pie AND a pumpkin pie!:wub:
 
Woo hoo!!! Going to the Big D!!! ( I wish)

Hey Kitty- look for me soon- hoofing it your way- I will holler and we can have a conversation in our normal voices and wake the neighbors.:floor:
 
Woo hoo!!! Going to the Big D!!! ( I wish)

Hey Kitty- look for me soon- hoofing it your way- I will holler and we can have a conversation in our normal voices and wake the neighbors.:floor:

:lol:
 
I am very proud of Jesse. He got the "Most improved Jr. High Band Student" at his Spring Band Concert last night. The band teacher made it clear though, that this award had NOTHING to do with his behavoir. :blink: The apple does not fall far from the tree!

I am proud of Princess Kate, and it does not surprise me that she got the "Kindest of All Award", that apple does not fall far from the tree either!

I wish I had been at B&A's last night.

I love Chess pie!

Kurt made me laugh.

I am glad SJ bought a watch.

I need to get in the shower. I have too much to do.

Have wonderful Saturday everyone!
 
I wonder why people think that I don't wear a watch. Doesn't a person always think, "I wonder what time it is," just prior to looking at their watch?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top