• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Kate's hot pink nail polish is chipping, so I need to get her glammed up before your arrival. And before you ask, she is not allowed to go to Crab Island.:lol: She is 20 years too young. And after seeing it last weekend, I am 25 years too old.:lol: :floor:

Can I take Kate for a mani pedi date?
Can Will come and be our DD?
 
:yikes: ...will I ever get this house back in order? Have you ever seen a stack of catalogues a foot high?


why yes kitty, yes i have....i usually have two totes full of mail from the post office when we get back from 2 weeks on vaca. 3/4 of it is junkmail most of which is catalogues.....
 
Kate's hot pink nail polish is chipping, so I need to get her glammed up before your arrival. And before you ask, she is not allowed to go to Crab Island.:lol: She is 20 years too young. And after seeing it last weekend, I am 25 years too old.:lol: :floor:

my toenails have hot pink on them and they are chipped too - i am going with bright green next time....
 
Oh screw it and get back here.:lol:

:wave: ...whatthef was I thinking? Okay, one dr. visit down and two to go, along with hair cut and painters all this week. This place is full of wacko drivers. :angry:

I did just get back from Target...I was having withdrawals.
 
Last edited:
:wave: ...whatthef was I thinking? Okay, one dr. visit down and two to go, along with hair cut and painters all this week. This place is full of wacko drivers. :angry:

I did just get back from Target...I was having withdrawals.


:wub: I was there yesterday for my fix. The bright colors, the pretty displays, the popcorn combo for a buck... I got out with a tab of $111 and considered myself lucky. I can fill a basket at Target in quick little blur. My favorite picture of my brother and me was in a Target in Melbourne FL. We had the guy in electronics take it of us. I love that it's at Target, I'm such a goober.
 
since our target closed (we were deemed not in their demographic) i have been boycotting the place if i can.
 
since our target closed (we were deemed not in their demographic) i have been boycotting the place if i can.

Bummer! They are missing out, Aunt Audie would be a good customer in the childrens dept at Target. I will do my best to try to over compensate on my next visit to help the economy that is Target from the loss of Audie dollars. Someone has to take one for the team.
 
Bummer! They are missing out, Aunt Audie would be a good customer in the childrens dept at Target. I will do my best to try to over compensate on my next visit to help the economy that is Target from the loss of Audie dollars. Someone has to take one for the team.

i say forget about 'em - if they don't want my money, plenty of other places do...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top