• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kevin Thompson

Beach Lover
Dec 23, 2006
Vagrant it looks to me that you are the one who is in a panic. Look at your post and think about who is pathetic. I will answer your questions later meet me on the beach right now since it is such a pretty day if you want to oh I forgot you don't live here. You must be Albert and I hurt your feelings by letting you know that the article was incorrect? And did you really say "geeeze get a grip"?

edroedrog

Beach Lover
Dec 15, 2006
Thanks BMBV. I was not planning on working this weekend but KT challenged me and was working on a response but thanks to you I can stop. I could not have said it any better.

KT-I used the word MIGHT in my post. Do I need to define MIGHT for you? I have people with their tape measure out now. We are going to force the county to look at this from a LEGAL prospective. Of course the Walton County, Code of Ordinance (Click on it everyone and read) can not be changed by the RFV. KT seems like you had a lot to do with lot 1 (Legal Description is Lot 7, Block 13, Blue Mountain Beach Subdivision) not being approved. Just how is that? What influence would/could you possibly have on this? You are killing me with you mighty MACHO words(BTW I DO NOT WANT AN ANSWER FROM YOU AS I ALREADY KNOW)

KT-I have said repeatedly that I do like the folks at Hard2Sell and have always stated that I did not like the way they marketed this development. As the journalist said Gabriel (go ahead click on this and email him and tell him he is wrong) they were marketing something they did not even have and THAT IS A FACT.

KT-Here is another fact about the relationship between RFV and H2O. http://www.bizjournals.com/memphis/s...tml?from_rss=1
(
The area in northwest Florida that has investors squealing is located along the Gulf Coast from Orange Beach, Ala., eastward to Carrabelle, Fla., says Kevin Adams, CB Richard Ellis Memphis CEO. Adams has a hand in two companies operating in the region, Local Global Investments and H2O Properties.
LGI invests in real estate acquisitions or developments and has several projects under way in Florida, including the $110 million Redfish Village in Blue Mountain. LGI has about $600 million invested in projects in the Florida Panhandle. H2O Properties is a brokerage services firm, led by Mike Ratcliff.) This is the same article posted in the past. I will be looking hard, and I mean hard for LGIs prospectus.. Again this does not matter and I am tired of pointing this out to you. It might be more than 20% KT but it is something.(AS I HAVE BEEN TOLD THIS DOES NOT MATTER)

Last edited:

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
Gentlemen,

Enough is enough.

Bmbv, as requested, i have chilled out and backed off this thread a little. it looks like you took your request for others to relax as an open door to ramp up your delivery.

the issue is still a hot topic and needs continued discussion, but the dripping sarcasm and innuendo are still quite evident. could we bring this back to straight shooting? it might help the desired result if all were open and honest with any real facts, or documents they have(access to).

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
Vagrant it looks to me that you are the one who is in a panic. Look at your post and think about who is pathetic. I will answer your questions later meet me on the beach right now since it is such a pretty day if you want to oh I forgot you don't live here. You must be Albert and I hurt your feelings by letting you know that the article was incorrect? And did you really say "geeeze get a grip"?

Great response!?

Just damn.

I'm back to ignoring you for a few days.

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
Bmbv, as requested, i have chilled out and backed off this thread a little. it looks like you took your request for others to relax as an open door to ramp up your delivery.
Oh please! You have this KT character who is now slamming a Walton Sun reporter for putting more information out there, yet you have nothing to say about that? You have this KT character calling people liars yet you have nothing to say about that either? I personally feel you don't give a damn about any of this, other than seeing your own name here on this thread and your chance to call me down.

the issue is still a hot topic and needs continued discussion, but the dripping sarcasm and innuendo are still quite evident. could we bring this back to straight shooting? it might help the desired result if all were open and honest with any real facts, or documents they have(access to).
You're right, it's a hot topic. BTW, I called his statements pathetic, not him.

KT is basically calling Gabriel a liar, as well as edroedrog with his "innuendo" and I quote, "most of what Gabriel says in the article is wrong".

John R: it seems to me that if you're going to criticize me, then at least you should be fair and spread it around to others.

Remember the [ame="http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=4607"]retaining wall article (click here) [/ame]written by Gannett? I had some real issues with that article. I was challenged as to why I felt that way. I just didn't blurt out a "KT" type of response. I actually took the time to address each and every issue in the article.

See my post [ame="http://www.sowal.com/bb/showpost.php?p=91490&postcount=36"]click here[/ame].

Can't KT humor us with something remotely resembling this rather saying "most of what Gabriel says in the article is wrong"?

The latest news article is the point of this thread.

KT's denial of it's sincerity and authenticity bugs me (and it should you).

KT should spend some time dissecting the article rather than inferring that Gabriel Tynes' presented mostly non-factual information.

KT suggests one must live here to be able to fight the battle. Full time? Part time? I never told him whether or not I lived here, by the way.:dunno: Smiling JOe correctly pointed out to KT that it shouldn't matter either way. But KT just seems to ignore that concept in his many attempts to discredit me and others.

KT is really just noise....irritating though. Maybe he takes comfort in that.

Kevin Thompson

Beach Lover
Dec 23, 2006
Oh my gosh I go to the beach for less than an hour and you can't wait? Who is in a panic? Who is pages of "noise"? In the words of Smiling Joe "I am not your puppet". I think going to the beach with my grandson is more important than immediately answering your post. I will get back to you and your little brother Edroe like I said and I am trying to get the information to answer your questions.

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
...Bmbv, as requested, i have chilled out and backed off this thread a little. it looks like you took your request for others to relax as an open door to ramp up your delivery...

Oh please! You have this KT character who is now slamming a Walton Sun reporter for putting more information out there, yet you have nothing to say about that? You have this KT character calling people liars yet you have nothing to say about that either? I personally feel you don't give a damn about any of this, other than seeing your own name here on this thread and your chance to call me down.

wow, thanks for setting me straight.:blink: the anger here seems to be surpassing the reason for the thread. i didn't call you down, i was making an observation. and, by now my giving a damn has indeed worn out from reading all the BMB infighting rhetoric. i really couldn't give a sh*t about who thinks they're right over there anymore, and i don't want to waste my effort when you guys seem to be doing such a good job of bashing each other.

You're right, it's a hot topic. BTW, I called his statements pathetic, not him.

KT is basically calling Gabriel a liar, as well as edroedrog with his "innuendo" and I quote, "most of what Gabriel says in the article is wrong".

John R: it seems to me that if you're going to criticize me, then at least you should be fair and spread it around to others.

sorry, i should have been a liitle more succinct in moving from addressing you to addressing everyone, sorry.

...the issue is still a hot topic and needs continued discussion, but the dripping sarcasm and innuendo are still quite evident. could we bring this back to straight shooting? it might help the desired result if all were open and honest with any real facts, or documents they have(access to)...

i was advocating combining your efforts, but that seems to be lost on you.
my statement was not based on your last post, it was based on on all the recent activity since you asked us to calm down.

See my post(s)...really....just noise....

carry on.

edroedrog

Beach Lover
Dec 15, 2006
You keep using the word "lie" as in not telling the truth. A simple search on the municipal code website yields the following:

"e. Compatibility with Existing Neighborhoods: The compatibility of new development with existing adjacent neighborhoods shall be considered as part of the review of any proposal for development within the NPA district. To accomplish this, all individual project plans and Neighborhood Plans shall establish a specific combination and quantity of uses which relate to existing adjacent conditions and in effect, preserve or enhance the desirable aspects of existing development in the adjacent areas and ensure compatible new development. The specific criteria which shall be used to by an applicant, where applicable, establish a presumption of compatibility are as follows:

(i) No new commercial or workplace uses shall be established within a 250-foot buffer around areas which meet the definition of Residential Preservation Areas within the NPA district. This specific buffer does not apply to areas designated as Coastal Center, Mixed Use Center, Light Industrial Center or Court Ordered Overlay District on the FLUM."

Certainly seems to me that that Edroedrog is referring to factual code here. Are you saying his interpretation is wrong? That's a far cry from him being a "liar" as you continually called him.

If the above is true for Walton County, Code of Ordinance than the file I have attached shows all zoning for all land surrounding this PrivateBA at 260 Blue Mountain Road. Looks like a lot of land zoned RP around this PrivateBA.

You know what is funny to me is that the only land zoned infil are these two lots. We need to find out when the zoning was changed on these lots. Has this happened over the past year or what because this map looks funny with just two infil lots next to each other and the other lot is for sale too? HMMMMM.

KT-This Map came from you Walton County?s website.

I would encourage everyone to go look at these maps. http://maps.geocortex.net/imf-5.1.002/sites/walton/jsp/launch.jsp

Kevin Thompson

Beach Lover
Dec 23, 2006
Edroedrog and Vagrant I am waiting on a fax of the letter from another person who was involved in our fight against lot 1 she thinks she has it in a file and once I have it I will type as much of it as I can so you can read it. And yes Vagrant this letter which should be public record (if it is not there anymore this could be another conspiracy theory opportunity for you just on the other side) voids the letter sent by the County to Redfish which was cited in the article today. That is just one reason the article is wrong.

The other question I have for both of you is are you saying that you are relying on the rule of "(i) No new commercial or workplace uses shall be established within a 250-foot buffer around areas.."? Were you under the impression that they had presented this as a commercial or workplace use because that is not my understanding from being in the meeting.