• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

buster

Beach Fanatic
Feb 19, 2006
SoWal
I remember hearing something about Draper. Maybe that the developers traded the neighborhood access for their compliance. Without opposition the county probably didn't blink an eye. The same corp. did Rosemary Beach so it's not like anybody is going to tell them no.

If anyone is going to the meeting tomorrow can they please put here the results?

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
I remember hearing something about Draper. Maybe that the developers traded the neighborhood access for their compliance. Without opposition the county probably didn't blink an eye. The same corp. did Rosemary Beach so it's not like anybody is going to tell them no.

If anyone is going to the meeting tomorrow can they please put here the results?
....Now, everyone back to RFV.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
If Draper Lake can use a Res Preservation lot for PBA, does this make Lot 1 an option for the development?
No one has said that Draper Lake is using their interior lot for Private Beach Access. They are using it for a parking lot and bathrooms. It is closer to the public access than Draper Lake development, but is still a few lots away from the beach.

Sandestin Bum

Beach Comber
May 7, 2006
Got it. I have a place in Sandestin resort and the developers tried to expand development there too. I am of the opinion that if it enhances the community, you may as well support it.

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator

Leucadia is the parent company of Draper and Rosemary. They are more than able to get what they want. They had a sour land deal outside telluride that they eventually got their way with, but it was a huge fight. the golf cart thing is a bummer, but not surprising.

Kevin Thompson

Beach Lover
Dec 23, 2006
The point is not whether it is private beach access the point is whether a residential preservation lot is used for a bathroom facility building and golf cart parking rather than a single family lot. It's not whether the developer of Rosemary Beach did it or not it is whether it was done and a precedent. That's what everybody has seemed to be worried about that slippery slope that if Redfish can do it now then what happens for everybody else. Well Redfish is Infill what I don't understand which I hope somebody can answer is how can they have this a bathroom facility for their beach goers and golf cart parking on a residential preservation lot.

Vagrant your attempt to try to get people all pumped up because you say somebody advertised something early is pathetic (to use your words). The letter I have told you about makes your entire case ridiculous. I never thought I would see this but you are almost as goofy as Edroedrog, who by the way is so far gone I don't even understand what he is saying.

Let's be clear about something Vagrant. You have never said one thing which proves anybody advertised anything improperly. If you do then post it. And don't rely on the article in the Walton Sun which everybody in Walton County knows was biased and one-sided. I am calling you out and asking you, tell us exactly what you know about somebody advertising illegally and "playing by their rules". If you can't do that with facts then you should log off.

DISCLAIMER:

Oral representations cannot be relied upon as correctly stating representations of the developer. For correct representations, make reference to this web site and to the documents required by section 718,503, Florida Statues, to be furnished by a developer to a buyer or lessee. Redfish Village is proposed and need not be built.

Last edited:

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
Vagrant your attempt to try to get people all pumped up because you say somebody advertised something early is pathetic (to use your words).

Forward-Looking Statements. Some of the information on this website may contain forward-looking statements. These statements are only predictions based on our current expectations and projections about future events. Because these forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, there are important factors that could cause Red Fish Village's actual results, level of activity, performance or achievements to differ materially from the results, level of activity, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements.

edroedrog

Beach Lover
Dec 15, 2006
Vagrant your attempt to try to get people all pumped up because you say somebody advertised something early is pathetic (to use your words). The letter I have told you about makes your entire case ridiculous. I never thought I would see this but you are almost as goofy as Edroedrog, who by the way is so far gone I don't even understand what he is saying.

Let's be clear about something Vagrant. You have never said one thing which proves anybody advertised anything improperly. If you do then post it. And don't rely on the article in the Walton Sun which everybody in Walton County knows was biased and one-sided. I am calling you out and asking you, tell us exactly what you know about somebody advertising illegally and "playing by their rules". If you can't do that with facts then you should log off.

DISCLAIMER:

Oral representations cannot be relied upon as correctly stating representations of the developer. For correct representations, make reference to this web site and to the documents required by section 718,503, Florida Statues, to be furnished by a developer to a buyer or lessee. Redfish Village is proposed and need not be built.

KT-IF you were smart enough you would continue to read on before you go and pull out your Condo Rules. Goofy on some of this. Do not choke on your Cosmo.. Do not get me started again this is all public. You need to learn how to completely read these documents that you post.

I am not going to get off of the subject but I will not let someone come on here and act like the expert. Everytime you post KT you dig another hole for RFV..

718.506 Publication of false and misleading information.
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=Ch0718/SEC506.HTM&Title=->2006->Ch0718->Section%20506#0718.506

(1) Any person who, in reasonable reliance upon any material statement or information that is false or misleading and published by or under authority from the developer in advertising and promotional materials, including, but not limited to, a prospectus, the items required as exhibits to a prospectus, brochures, and newspaper advertising, pays anything of value toward the purchase of a condominium parcel located in this state shall have a cause of action to rescind the contract or collect damages from the developer for his or her loss prior to the closing of the transaction. After the closing of the transaction, the purchaser shall have a cause of action against the developer for damages under this section from the time of closing until 1 year after the date upon which the last of the events described in paragraphs (a) through (d) shall occur:

KT-I am glad you pointed this out to us all.

Last edited: