• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Reviews from Recent Trip

New posts
mujd96...thanks for the review! This has become a great addition to the board!!
 
Your grandson will love it....sometimes there are lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng lines...oh they are closed on Wednesday's and they close at 3:00 daily......
pk305 said:
Thanks Paula!! Will have to take my little grandson down to Thomas' for a SURPRISE!! I cannot believe this is the first I've ever heard of it!
 
Yes, PK305, it is great. But heed the warnings of the locals about lines and when it is closed. I only go there when I'm on my way to somewhere else and have to pass it anyway, so I'm never devastated when it's not open!
 
:D Cannot miss that little white shack with lattice along the side of the building. You can't miss the people standing outside the place. Think it closes around 3:00 p.m. though. And if I am not mistaken, there was one day it didn't open during the week. Maybe Wednesday. I don't live there but we go to Thomas Donuts every time we are down. They have great biscuits too!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top