• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
If you are missing your INTACT male yellow lab that is wearing a collar but NO TAGS, you might look around the E. Point Washington Rd. area off Bay Drive. He is driving my dogs crazy.:angry:

I can't imagine why someone would have such a beautiful dog and let it run around without tags and WITH balls. Idiot.:bang: If I could keep another dog, I would haul him to the vet right now and get rid of those gonads and keep him myself. If this dog belongs to someone on the board, don't let me know who you are, please.

SPAY AND NEUTER YOUR PETS- there is not ONE reason not to spay or neuter. We have enough puppies and kittens running around, not to mention the health issues associated with unaltered pets. DOGS AND CATS LIVE LONGER WHEN THEY ARE FIXED!

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
If you are missing your INTACT male yellow lab that is wearing a collar but NO TAGS, you might look around the E. Point Washington Rd. area off Bay Drive. He is driving my dogs crazy.:angry:

I can't imagine why someone would have such a beautiful dog and let it run around without tags and WITH balls. Idiot.:bang: If I could keep another dog, I would haul him to the vet right now and get rid of those gonads and keep him myself. If this dog belongs to someone on the board, don't let me know who you are, please.

SPAY AND NEUTER YOUR PETS- there is not ONE reason not to spay or neuter. We have enough puppies and kittens running around, not to mention the health issues associated with unaltered pets. DOGS AND CATS LIVE LONGER WHEN THEY ARE FIXED!
I've always wondered why people don't have their pets fixed. In my neighborhood someone walks everyday the most beautiful, magnificent Vizsla. He's sleek, buff, but he has those god-awful balls on him. Just ruins his physique.

grace

Beach Fanatic
Jul 19, 2007
here & now
Did the lab make it home? Anyone spotted him lately? My big boy is going mad right now too. Might just be those darn coons.

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
I've always wondered why people don't have their pets fixed. In my neighborhood someone walks everyday the most beautiful, magnificent Vizsla. He's sleek, buff, but he has those god-awful balls on him. Just ruins his physique.

My boy still has his boys only because we show him. They have to be intact. Of course, that's a miniscule subset.

The question everybody should ask every time a dog comes up missing is "what were they doing out loose in the first place?" Obviously, some are escape artists, but gee whiz, we don't even let ours walk to the car from our house off of a leash. One distraction and bye bye doggie. Of course, our dogs are our kids, but is it really worth the risk of losing one over something so preventable? :dunno:

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
Prevention is key. Electric Fence. Not the cheap one you install yourself, but the ones that are professionally installed. I swear by them. Our dogs have NEVER escaped. Now I hope I just didn't jinx it. Our dogs manlyhood has been robbed.

Last edited:

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
I just wrote an extremely long post about my relatives and male (and for that matter, female) dogs, but I ended up clearing it. It's a don't-get-me-started topic.

Question: have you ever seen OMBs on a 18-year-old dog? It will make you want to grab a set of hedge clippers.

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Question: have you ever seen OMBs on a 18-year-old dog? It will make you want to grab a set of hedge clippers.

HA HA HA HA!!!!

Yes! Makes me wonder how they run without making their eyes water! LOL!

Fortunately, Max is just coming up on 7 , and he hasn't dropped so as my wife puts it his boys still look "stupendous!"

I gotta admit I'm pretty proud of the boy!

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
OUCH!!!!!!!!:yikes: I took our tomcat to be fixed and he now has, a partial set! The vet says, that it:dunno: is scar tissue! Sure looks real, to me!:dunno:Poor thing, he use to have the cutest little set of white, cotton balls!
I just wrote an extremely long post about my relatives and male (and for that matter, female) dogs, but I ended up clearing it. It's a don't-get-me-started topic.

Last edited:

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
That sweet yellow lab came and visited us for a few days too. He must live on E. Mitchel because he followed me home from there one day about 6 months ago.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Why wouldn't you have at least, taken the dog to the RUFF or other, shelter?:dunno: If he didn't seem friendly enough, that's understandable. Then, you could at least tell animal control about it and they would get it. But, if he/she was, then I would hope that someone would take my pet, to where I might look for it. His family might be frantic and if he were sheltered, he'd at least have food, water and safety!:cry:
That sweet yellow lab came and visited us for a few days too. He must live on E. Mitchel because he followed me home from there one day about 6 months ago.