• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

GavinM22

Beach Comber
Jun 20, 2019
Inlet Beach
Hello,

Im looking for a place to rent in the area. I have paid my rent on time every time where I've lived for the past 2 years. I can provide references for that.

Im quiet, a nonsmoker/non vaper. I don't use illegal drugs.

I do not have a dog but I have a cat.

If you are interested please contact me at (850) 420 - 8368

Thanks,

Gavin

Andrew Hess

Beach Comber
Dec 14, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi! I have a room available in my house for rent for $800 a month, including all utilities. The room comes fully furnished. I live in a great neighborhood on Indian Woman Rd off Chat Holly next to 331. I have a 3 month old puppy and a nice back yard, and I’m specifically looking for a roommate that has a dog for her to play with! Im very clean and organized, love to make dinner for everyone, and have wine nights. Please reach out if interested!
I'm definitely interested if still available. I work at Seashore Flooring so this would be great. Please text me at 850-533-7587. God bless!!!

patglatz9

Beach Comber
Dec 3, 2021
Na
Hi I’m interested shoot me a text 305-930-9167 love dogs and I’m the chef at ally’s beach so I promise to big good food around…

Andrew Hess

Beach Comber
Dec 14, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
hello, is the room still available? I work at Seashore flooring around the corner. I'm 24 years old, quiet, work a lot, and would love to get a dog!!! I love them!!!

Andrew Hess

Beach Comber
Dec 14, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
hello, is the room still available? I work at Seashore flooring around the corner. I'm 24 years old, quiet, work a lot, and would love to get a dog!!! I love them!!! my number is 850-533-7587. In search ASAP. I could do first,last, and deposit, upfront. I don't know if that helps.??

Eileen Crawford

Beach Comber
Jan 18, 2021
Hi! I have a room available in my house for rent for $800 a month, including all utilities. The room comes fully furnished. I live in a great neighborhood on Indian Woman Rd off Chat Holly next to 331. I have a 3 month old puppy and a nice back yard, and I’m specifically looking for a roommate that has a dog for her to play with! Im very clean and organized, love to make dinner for everyone, and have wine nights. Please reach out if interested!
Hi Cori! I'm very interested! I'm a middle aged single woman and a pet sitter with grand pups that could visit and would love your pup and back yard to play in! My current roommate is getting married but says I'm the best house mate he's ever had! I think he has loved the fact I clean up the house and walk his dog daily for free!
Im also a quiet tenant that keeps to myself but wine nights sound fun! please text me if this is still available @ 850-585-4401. Thanks! Eileen

Eileen Crawford

Beach Comber
Jan 18, 2021
Hi Cori! I'm very interested! I'm a middle aged single woman and a pet sitter with grand pups that could visit and would love your pup and back yard to play in! My current roommate is getting married but says I'm the best house mate he's ever had! I think he has loved the fact I clean up the house and walk his dog daily for free!
Im also a quiet tenant that keeps to myself but wine nights sound fun! please text me if this is still available @ 850-585-4401. Thanks! Eileen
**corrected ph# 850-585-4401

patglatz9

Beach Comber
Dec 3, 2021
Na
Hi im very interested in the room shoot me A call or text at 305-930-9167. Im all of the above especially dog lover