• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Jul 10, 2017
DeFuniak Springs
Your understanding is wrong!

Melanie Nipper rents a home in her district, lives there and meets the requirements of a resident of her district according to state statute.

Rents? She owns a ton of land with a house on it in District 2. Wonder why you guys never called her out about that? You continuously call out Mrs. Jones for it and now starting with Mr. Nick. Hell yall even called out Mr. Anderson for moving to District 5 three+ years before he was elected. Double standards much?

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Rents? She owns a ton of land with a house on it in District 2. Wonder why you guys never called her out about that? You continuously call out Mrs. Jones for it and now starting with Mr. Nick. Hell yall even called out Mr. Anderson for moving to District 5 three+ years before he was elected. Double standards much?

What don't you understand?

She is doing what is required by law! Cecilia Jones is NOT! No one called Tony Anderson out for moving to District 5. He is required by law to live in the district in which he was elected to serve. Tony Anderson was called out because he turned his back on the rest of the County.

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
So, you expect us to believe that Cecilia lived in District 5 when she was commissioner???? So, she didn't live with her Husband for 4 years and then miraculously was living back at her homesteaded residence in her current District just days after being defeated in shame.(I've got some ocean front property in Arizona for sale if you believe that.) She will lose to Glidewell this time and be convicted on her ethics complaint so they are trying to recruit another Tony puppet to keep the vote of three. Just because lots of new people are around now, it doesn't mean the rest of us have forgotten how we got bent over.... I hope Lake view Too meant enough is enough on the recruited political people, not the questioning of their motives on here. There are still people here who don't won't history to repeat itself.

Jul 10, 2017
DeFuniak Springs
So, you expect us to believe that Cecilia lived in District 5 when she was commissioner???? So, she didn't live with her Husband for 4 years and then miraculously was living back at her homesteaded residence in her current District just days after being defeated in shame.(I've got some ocean front property in Arizona for sale if you believe that.) She will lose to Glidewell this time and be convicted on her ethics complaint so they are trying to recruit another Tony puppet to keep the vote of three. Just because lots of new people are around now, it doesn't mean the rest of us have forgotten how we got bent over.... I hope Lake view Too meant enough is enough on the recruited political people, not the questioning of their motives on here. There are still people here who don't won't history to repeat itself.

Im just saying how can you believe that Jones is guilty of living in a different district than the one she represents but when Nipper does the same thing (rents in a different district than her homesteaded residence) you guys dont seem to care. Ive actually never seen you, kaydance, or Suzanne ever say one negative thing about Mrs. Nipper. Id venture a guess to why that is but I dont want my post to get deleted.