• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
I digg roundabouts and it's always funn to be a passenger with a driver on their first one.....or 15th. That one Kurt posted is one mighty big roundabout. LVT, I think you're right; disastrous for byciclists and BR, that's a great rendering!

cheesehead

Beach Lover
Jul 28, 2008
30a
I think an overpass should be built. Took 15 minutes from Bruno's to 395 today, at 1pm. Shoulda known better. Oh well.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
People who know how to drive them call them rotaries.
People who "know how to drive them" have probably also mastered stop signs, the use of turn signals, and 3 way stops. :roll:

It's a traffic clusterpuck at that location, no matter what you want to call it. :bang:

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
The question is: will a roundabout actually fix the clusterpuck? I really don't think that it will. I have seen more "WheelHouse Parades" in the last few days than I've seen in a long time, but I don't think that that particular occational backup is really worth gambling that a roundabout with multiple bicyclers will actually work.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
The sad part is today when it was backed up to the Tom Thumb we were moving slower than I've ever moved in a July 4th Parade. :bang: