• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
Sounds like we're moving in the right direction! Thank you Miz!

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
The work is indeed underway. Headed to Stinky's last night without knowing about it and had to turn around and run up 393 to 98 to get there.

unclecarl

Beach Comber
Feb 9, 2013
Last time I drove through there it looked as though the project was not near completion. Is there still no estimate of a completion date? I would have to think that the property owners affected by the detour route are tiring of the traffic by now.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I have very little information about the extent of this project, but four and a half months seems an incredible amount of time for any project of this size.

unclecarl

Beach Comber
Feb 9, 2013
If you don't establish a completion date, you're never really late. It's a pretty good contract if you can get it.

The work is indeed underway. Headed to Stinky's last night without knowing about it and had to turn around and run up 393 to 98 to get there.
We had fun at the Stinky's anniversary party, despite shivering outside because we didn't want to wait almost two hours for a table. I love the special menu they serve on special occasions. Hope you had fun.