• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Regardless...she's the alleged "responsible" adult in that shot, and she's letting the kid drive. They can't claim the car wasn't moving. The background is blurry...

I agree. The car is moving. A 12 year old is driving. According to the passenger "they were driving down old dirt roads making memories like we all use to do with our daddies".

John G...I don't know that its a woman's gang per say (on some of the social media sites that is how they refer to themselves) but I do know that most of them are from the valley and PDL area who are all friends with one another either by being in school together (a couple actually went to school with my daughter) or through other associations. No, I have not gone to the police. I'm a firm believer that you give people enough rope, they will eventually hang themselves. 12 year olds making online threats to do me bodily harm don't frighten me nor do angry women who find that type of behavior justifiable. I will say that if they show up in my driveway there may well be a "Come to Jesus meeting" involving the police.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
For those who haven't viewed the video from Bailey's website (it's still down) here is another link...

-PAXP-deijE.gif
-PAXP-deijE.gif

Last edited:

TheZohan

Beach Lover
Jun 5, 2010
Defuniak Springs
FYI. The Valley Mafia use to be known as the Valley Boyz. You also have the Hogans Loop Disciples that are in the middle of the valley and Redbay. Just like Mossyhead area has the notorious Mossyhead Smiley's.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
FYI. The Valley Mafia use to be known as the Valley Boyz. You also have the Hogans Loop Disciples that are in the middle of the valley and Redbay. Just like Mossyhead area has the notorious Mossyhead Smiley's.

Well...that explains the nut jobs and the influences in some of these children's lives. How tragically sad.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
The link has changed to the Sucker Punch video

I was not able to delete the other as too much time elapsed.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
WMBB NEWS STORY

Battling bullying

An incident in the Walton County School District went viral online in the worst way. A video circulated on social media showing a middle school student attacked by another. Both the school district and the mother of the victim want to make sure this never happens to another child.

"The video - for me - was extremely hard to watch," said Trela Ingalls. "I couldn't finish it."

Ingalls' daughter is a student at Walton Middle School. Cell phone video shows another girl hitting Ingalls' daughter in the head. Perhaps more shocking, the April 21st incident was shared on social media.

"I wanted to put her in my pocket and just take her with me from then on because you as a parent want to be the one to protect your child," said Ingalls.

Walton County Superintendent Carlene Anderson couldn't talk the specifics but said this degree of bullying is rare in Walton County's schools.

"It's not a zero tolerance policy, even though we have zero tolerance for it," said Anderson. "In its worst cases, it could become a zero tolerance policy."

In this case, by Florida statue it's not technically considered bullying but an attack. However, the video can fall under cyber-bullying.

"Most heinous are the videos that are posted - pretty much get around the world before we even know it," said Anderson.

Ingalls and her daughter are working to fight the bullying stigma.

"Things do happen behind teachers backs, and no matter what's going on - no matter what the situation is - that you need to be louder that the situation," said Ingalls. "Speak up so that somebody knows what's going on because a lot of times bullying is silent."

Superintendent Anderson asks parents be familiar with the bullying policy to better understand the process and in turn help their child if they are a victim of bullying. Parents can find it on the Walton County School District website.

Last edited by a moderator:

AprilSan

Beach Crab
Sep 1, 2012
The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA") and the implementing FTC trade regulation rule require that a Web site that collects information from children under thirteen must generally:

provide parents with notice (both online and in a way reasonably calculated to reach parents) of the information it collects from children, how it uses the information, and with whom it shares the information;obtain verifiable parental consent for collection, use and disclosure of personally- identifiable data from minors;provide parents wit h reasonable means to review the collected data and to refuse to allow its further use or maintenance;give parents the option to allow collection and use of the child's personal information for the specific site without consenting to disclosure to third parties;not condition a child's participation in a game, the offering of a prize, or another activity on the child disclosing more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in that activity; andestablish and maintain reasonable procedures to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of personal information collected from children.- See more at: Privacy Law in Q1 2002 - FindLaw

FoX

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
off the beach
www.thesimpsons.com
The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA") and the implementing FTC trade regulation rule require that a Web site that collects information from children under thirteen must generally:

provide parents with notice (both online and in a way reasonably calculated to reach parents) of the information it collects from children, how it uses the information, and with whom it shares the information;obtain verifiable parental consent for collection, use and disclosure of personally- identifiable data from minors;provide parents wit h reasonable means to review the collected data and to refuse to allow its further use or maintenance;give parents the option to allow collection and use of the child's personal information for the specific site without consenting to disclosure to third parties;not condition a child's participation in a game, the offering of a prize, or another activity on the child disclosing more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in that activity; andestablish and maintain reasonable procedures to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of personal information collected from children.- See more at: Privacy Law in Q1 2002 - FindLaw
wat?

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Queen Carlene really gives some thoughtful insight in the WMBB article.

Telling the public outright lies about not have this level of bullying! Lie. Lie. Lie.

Her quote should have been, "... these incidents occur all the time, unfortunately a stupid kid video taped it and a brave parent just so happened to post the incident online and now its got broad media attention. Damn I wish that didn't happen..."

Her quote about "zero tolerance" is the thing fundraising T-Shirts should be made from... It's so confusing and ignorant. It's great!

If parents wonder why their children act this way and why the "lunictics run the asylum(s)" look no further than current school Superintendent and her inability to address the ongoing drug and bully problems in our schools.