• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Screen Names

New posts
wlaner said:
Speaking of dogs...Did anyone see the Northwest Florida Daily News Pet of the Day yesterday?

It was my cat.

Bubba! Haha!
J-Funn has to get George in before he bites the big one!
 
steele mama said:
Mine is obvious. Not very creative but something I am very proud of, my 4 girls. :wub:


Gawsh, she's sweet.

Mine is a combination of my last name, a song that a certain band sometimes sings for the steeles, and being #1 of 4. But I'll have a different last name in nine days; I'll have to think of a new handle. :D
 
5{\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0eing1]Gawsh, she's sweet.

Mine is a combination of my last name, a song that a certain band sometimes sings for the steeles, and being #1 of 4. But I'll have a different last name in nine days; I'll have to think of a new handle. :D[/QUOTE]

Nah. Don't change it and definitely don't change that avatar. Love it.
 
Last edited:
Rita said:
5{\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0eing1]Gawsh, she's sweet.

Mine is a combination of my last name, a song that a certain band sometimes sings for the steeles, and being #1 of 4. But I'll have a different last name in nine days; I'll have to think of a new handle. :D

Nah. Don't change it and definitely don't change that avatar. Love it.[/QUOTE]


That's a picture of my pride and joy.
 
You can guess why I picked my screen name. I'm OLD!!!!

Actually, I am the oldest of five siblings and since I've been coming to Grayton for all of my LONG life and I absolutely cherish all the good of the old times....open windows, dirt streets, no rules about the beach, no street signs, no curfews, no locks on doors, bonfires without permits, no traffic (no place to go)....the handle "oldtimer" just seemed to fit.

Several of my relatives post on this board, too. That makes it fun for me too.

We'll all be at the PINK house next weekend to celebrate the wedding of one of the Generation IV of our family. Love Rules!!!! :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
Oldtimer said:
.... I absolutely cherish all the good of the old times....open windows, dirt streets, no rules about the beach, no street signs, no curfews, no locks on doors, bonfires without permits, no traffic (no place to go)....the handle "oldtimer" just seemed to fit.


:clap_1: :D Celebrate and please share some pictures from the wedding with us!
 
My screen name has the same sort of sticky sweet story as peapod's, but considering we come from the same pod (ha ha, we're sisters), I guess it's not so weird!

My fiance and I had our first date on Friday the 13th and he proposed on our year anniversary, August 13. :wub:

I know, I know, :roll:

We could have been married on May 13, but my pastor was already booked that day and quite frankly, that's a bit too much sweetness for me!
 
lucky13 said:
My fiance and I had our first date on Friday the 13th and he proposed on our year anniversary, August 13. :wub:

Small world! My husband and I had our first date on Friday the 13th--July 13, 1984. Hmmmm, maybe that's why I like the number 13 so much? ;-) Twenty plus years down the road it's still working its magic on us. :wub:
 
Mermaid said:
Small world! My husband and I had our first date on Friday the 13th--July 13, 1984. Hmmmm, maybe that's why I like the number 13 so much? ;-) Twenty plus years down the road it's still working its magic on us. :wub:

Sweet! And an encouragement as well! :D
 
ktschris said:
:lolabove: We could have named our daughter that!! Seeing how it was the martini that brought her to us :floor:

:floor: If everyone followed that naming convention, I'll bet there would be lots of people with alcoholic beverages as first names.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top