• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Wooooooo Hooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! I might actually get to fall out of the Hammock again!!!!! :clap: This is wonderful news. Maybe we can make reservations for 2010. Or, I might just have to take a few days off this spring and come on down to the Villas. I never thought I would be able to stay there again. YEAH!!!!!!

p.s. SJ, as someone said to me "You are peeing on my parade". ;-)

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic
Wooooooo Hooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! I might actually get to fall out of the Hammock again!!!!! :clap: This is wonderful news. Maybe we can make reservations for 2010. Or, I might just have to take a few days off this spring and come on down to the Villas. I never thought I would be able to stay there again. YEAH!!!!!!

p.s. SJ, as someone said to me "You are peeing on my parade". ;-)

DO IT Gullfriend!!! The weekend of April 25th would be a GRAYT time for you to be here!!!!

John

Beach Fanatic
Dec 3, 2005
SoWal
Just a note to let everyone know that the Seagrove Villas Motel will be undergoing some remodeling and rennovating over the next 30 - 45 days for a grand re-opening this Spring. Lots of new paint, furniture, landscaping, and a general overhaul to restore it to its iconic glory ... We are very excited to get the site cleaned up and to make it available again to everyone who has enjoyed it for so many years. Hopefully, we will be introducing it to a whole new generation of guests over the coming years.

Our rental management company, 360 Blue, LLC, will be handling the rentals starting in Spring, and we will be taking reservations very soon. Feel free to call us anytime for additional information (850-303-0687) or keep an eye on www.360blueproperties.com for rental info and updates coming soon.

Thanks -

Jason

Congratulations Jason and welcome to the neighborhood.

kathydwells

Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Just a note to let everyone know that the Seagrove Villas Motel will be undergoing some remodeling and rennovating over the next 30 - 45 days for a grand re-opening this Spring. Lots of new paint, furniture, landscaping, and a general overhaul to restore it to its iconic glory ... We are very excited to get the site cleaned up and to make it available again to everyone who has enjoyed it for so many years. Hopefully, we will be introducing it to a whole new generation of guests over the coming years.

Our rental management company, 360 Blue, LLC, will be handling the rentals starting in Spring, and we will be taking reservations very soon. Feel free to call us anytime for additional information (850-303-0687) or keep an eye on www.360blueproperties.com for rental info and updates coming soon.

Thanks -

Jason

Jason, when you have the rental info available online will you please post here and let us know?

Thank you, and welcome. I hope that the Villa's will be around for a very long time

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Update: Landscaping and general maintenance today! It's looking much better already.

jsprenkle

Beach Comber
Feb 15, 2009
www.360blueproperties.com
Thanks for the well wishes and welcomes. Landscaping is already shaping up and painting starts tomorrow. It should look like its old self next week, with some improvements of course. I will post info on rentals, rates, etc. as soon as they are ready. We should have rates and a projected opening date very soon.

kathydwells

Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Update: Landscaping and general maintenance today! It's looking much better already.

:clap:

Thanks for the well wishes and welcomes. Landscaping is already shaping up and painting starts tomorrow. It should look like its old self next week, with some improvements of course. I will post info on rentals, rates, etc. as soon as they are ready. We should have rates and a projected opening date very soon.

Thank you Jason. I have 7 years of memories made there and I am looking forward to many more. :cool:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
ttiwwop.gif