• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
You could always go steal the other huts:funn:. As of yesterday, there were still about five of them back there.

2bfabian

Banned
Dec 29, 2006
on grand lagoon
Joe that was totally out of line and I think an apology is in order!!!!:sosad:

Kira

Beach Comber
Feb 26, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
If its the man's own land than he has full right to distory or do what ever he wants as long as he isnt doing anything out of his right so deal.
Heck, if someones doesnt like it then they could buy the stupid little kiokis and drag them across the lot or something.

mf

Banned
May 14, 2006
classic case of not valuing what makes one special...and then destroying it. the biggest disease of this entire region.

florida girl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 3, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Eventually what inside will come out! I have never believed Robert Davis' pious speech of environmental and family friendly concern. Every available inch of land has been used for profit, squeezing the roads as small as possible, not providing adequate parking, etc. Using the county easement for parking regardless of even safety concerns, much less why can?t he provide his own? Building office buildings on existing parking areas, much less being handicapped accessible. Try parking close to the pool for example. You have to park in someone?s place who actually pays rent or a mortgage, just to take the kids to swim lessons! I don?t think he?s environmentally friendly, or family friendly, just greedy!

CampCreekLou

Beach Lover
Feb 25, 2005
Eventually what inside will come out! I have never believed Robert Davis' pious speech of environmental and family friendly concern. Every available inch of land has been used for profit, squeezing the roads as small as possible, not providing adequate parking, etc. Using the county easement for parking regardless of even safety concerns, much less why can?t he provide his own? Building office buildings on existing parking areas, much less being handicapped accessible. Try parking close to the pool for example. You have to park in someone?s place who actually pays rent or a mortgage, just to take the kids to swim lessons! I don?t think he?s environmentally friendly, or family friendly, just greedy!

I think FloridaGirl is on to it, responding to SJ on why Seaside is being singled out here. They stand there with their pious white-papers on 'creating a sense of place', but yet stay silent on the NatureWalk fiasco just down the street. It all rings hollow.