• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Seriously people wth is wrong with some of you?

I just got word someone dumber than a box of rocks decided to shoot up Alan osborne's house last night with his son inside.

Really? Stuck on stupid or what? Great way to end up a statistic in Walton county!!

God have mercy some of the folks in this county needs lives.

gumby

Beach Lover
Apr 28, 2010
Up the Creek
Two words - corrupt politicians. They know he probably has the truth about a few of them and they tried to silence him. It`s a damn shame this county has come to this when all we as citizens want is the truth.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Two words - corrupt politicians. They know he probably has the truth about a few of them and they tried to silence him. It`s a damn shame this county has come to this when all we as citizens want is the truth.
This county has always been corrupt. It's worse now because citizens have no recourse except costly litigation.

The fdle protects corrupt cops. The ethics commission protects corrupt politicans.

It might behoove citizens who really want change to get involved! Change doesn't happen because good people do nothing.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Unreal...

Perhaps Sheriff Mike will make this a top priority.:dunno:. The shooting has been confirmed and WCSO did take a report. Hopefully they do more than just that.

Doesn't sound like anyone was hurt, thank God!

Sad the coincidence of the timing. Mr. Osborne just spoke on Tuesday to the BCC...

Many of them never raised their heads to even look at him as he spoke. Complete disrespect.

Last edited:

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
I agree with you! However, this county hasn't just come to this. This same behavior has been going on for as long as I can remember and I've lived here all my life! (And I'm not a young grasshopper anymore). ;) It's not going to stop short of "all out war" with the Devils! Thank you for speaking out.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
There are folks (many on this board who just lurk) who have been around this county long enough to know that 90% of the controversy that occurs in this county happens because of poor decisions made by elected officials.

Some even left sowal for another group because they have or had a vision for a better county. With the exception of a few activists there not one of them has accomplished anything. They send emails and make phone calls but I have yet to see anything they are about come to fruition.

When it's time to go to the polls they vote FOR those who created the problems to start with and we continually recycle the garbage.

Hell, we even have elected officials who post here under pseudonyms defending themselves from the issues they created themselves. Ms. Jones is a prime example.

Until this county recognizes that continuing to recycle is the problem, nothing changes.

aprilj994

Beach Comber
Aug 5, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
Unreal...

Perhaps Sheriff Mike will make this a top priority.:dunno:. The shooting has been confirmed and WCSO did take a report. Hopefully they do more than just that.

Doesn't sound like anyone was hurt, thank God!

Sad the coincidence of the timing. Mr. Osborne just spoke on Tuesday to the BCC...

Many of them never raised their heads to even look at him as he spoke. Complete disrespect.
And Alan Osborne flipping the double bird to the BCC is super respectful.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
And Alan Osborne flipping the double bird to the BCC is super respectful.

Is that a reason for someone to shoot up his house with his kid inside?

I called C. Jones the B word in a public meeting (albiet she didn't hear me say it) and would do so again.

You deserve NO RESPECT when you don't show the people who elected you any!

aprilj994

Beach Comber
Aug 5, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
I don't think anyone should shoot or vandalize property for any reason. And I hope they catch the person who did it. However I don't think this incident was politically motivated. If Alan Osborne has any real evidence("knows the truth") against any politians he would have already posted it on any public forum he could get his hands on. Sorry but I think the people in politics have better things to do then vandalize property. And if they are half as corrupt as you people accuse them of being then they really have very little free time.