• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

br549

Beach Comber
Apr 2, 2008
I think the Watcher has some good points here, from this point foward this needs to be a group effort and not a North/South shoot out. We are all looking for the best for the county and what the Adkinson change brings to the Sheriff's Office. There is no doubt Adkinson is the best choice for the change at least in my eyes.

But if were gonna start throwning flags now, than lets throw them on everyone. The Watcher, has taken his share of pot shots at Adkinson supports over the last few months. Even though I dont agree with the "throw it up in your face" as some of the others here. You have to admit that you have done your fare share of throwing fuel on the fire.

Cant we all agree to disagree on the past and move on to what the future holds in store.

The Watcher

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
Good Point

I think the Watcher has some good points here, from this point foward this needs to be a group effort and not a North/South shoot out. We are all looking for the best for the county and what the Adkinson change brings to the Sheriff's Office. There is no doubt Adkinson is the best choice for the change at least in my eyes.

But if were gonna start throwning flags now, than lets throw them on everyone. The Watcher, has taken his share of pot shots at Adkinson supports over the last few months. Even though I dont agree with the "throw it up in your face" as some of the others here. You have to admit that you have done your fare share of throwing fuel on the fire.

Cant we all agree to disagree on the past and move on to what the future holds in store.

You are correct in your statements. However, I do not recall that I ever made the Sheriff's Campaigns a North vs. South Issue. I am moving on and looking to ensure the proper change is implemented in WCSO.

All is fair during the battle, so to speak, and I stand by what I've said in previous posts, I work on facts and try to avoid rumor, with one exception. I stand corrected that the female officer who was campaiging for Adkinson did attempt to help the other females (fired). We are only now starting to see the results of her efforts. So, I appologize to her for my statement. Other then that, I stand by my comments. The battle is now over, so I am prepared to move on.

I do hope you are right about your analysis of the dfsboy, that he is a plant to stir the pot.

w

You are correct in your statements. However, I do not recall that I ever made the Sheriff's Campaigns a North vs. South Issue. I am moving on and looking to ensure the proper change is implemented in WCSO.

All is fair during the battle, so to speak, and I stand by what I've said in previous posts, I work on facts and try to avoid rumor, with one exception. I stand corrected that the female officer who was campaiging for Adkinson did attempt to help the other females (fired). We are only now starting to see the results of her efforts. So, I appologize to her for my statement. Other then that, I stand by my comments. The battle is now over, so I am prepared to move on.

I do hope you are right about your analysis of the dfsboy, that he is a plant to stir the pot.

w

To quote someone in the past"all is fair in love and war" and "politics = war.":dunno: Now we have either elected individuals or chosen candidates for our party ( sheriff's race.) It is time to get on with the business at hand. Going into a fight you say "may the best man win" and whether you agree with the result or not, it is the result regardless. :clap:

DFSboy

Beach Lover
Jul 13, 2008
Again, you prove my point exactly on mark.

You are right, Mike will get the votes, he is the Rep. and he is best suited for the job, no questions there. Where I have issue is that you feel he can just "save gas" and not come see us all down here. Mistake. Do not assume anything. I know that Mike will serve the entire County to the best of his ability. It is people/supporters like yourself that want to push the envelope of N vs. S and that is the scary part. Will Mike surround himself with people like you? or will he look to do what is right for the County? Mike was never really the problem, it is some, I did say some, of those who support him. That sort of mentality is old, out of date and not productive to making WCSO #1.

As for the "south-end (mostly Cooper supporters)", you fail to see that Mike did get votes from us down here. Cooper also pulled votes from Mike up north. So, please stop stereotyping and stop making the other Adkinson supporters look bad by continuing to poke fun at the South End. Just an idea:dunno:

w

Ok Mr. Watcher, I will stop picking on the "south-end." It's a deal. But you know I've been right all along. Just admit it. Heck you can count (primary results) as good as I can. And of course, you remember the posts (statements) I made prior to the primary. Right on!!

However, I will "assume" that the "south-end" voters' will vote for the candidates with the "R" by their name, come November 4th, thereby, then helping us (north-end) voters confirm our newest sheriff, Mr. Adkinson.

Just, please vote Republican, all the way!! (It is all that counts hereafter, anyway.)

I will vote for Mike Adkinson on November 4th!! Join me...

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
Nov 21, 2007
DeFuniak Springs
www.defuniaksprings.com
VOTE%20Republican.jpg

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
Oh no!! Party affilation is very important.

Hope you prefer the Republican ones...

I am a republican, but do not make my choices based on party affiliation. Obama is an example on that principle. He has my vote for now....McCain keeps digging his grave. His choice of VP clinched it for me, especially since I was not a Hillary fan.