• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Snapperheads review (sort of)

New posts
jhbeebe....I sucked down a gin and tonic that was so gigantic and strong it almost kicked me back! It ain't no country club g&t and I loved it!!!! Great service with a smile!! I think we should try and plan a sowal night there next week...you up for that???
 
Sueshore said:
jhbeebe....I sucked down a gin and tonic that was so gigantic and strong it almost kicked me back! It ain't no country club g&t and I loved it!!!! Great service with a smile!! I think we should try and plan a sowal night there next week...you up for that???



I am!!!:cool:
 
Sueshore said:
jhbeebe....I sucked down a gin and tonic that was so gigantic and strong it almost kicked me back! It ain't no country club g&t and I loved it!!!! Great service with a smile!! I think we should try and plan a sowal night there next week...you up for that???


What no Planter's Punch?!? You appear to be typing PUI. I'm dragging GTTBD to get a big ol' G&T next trip down! Jessifunn, can you be a DD that night? I'll call ya!
 
Sueshore said:
jhbeebe....I sucked down a gin and tonic that was so gigantic and strong it almost kicked me back! It ain't no country club g&t and I loved it!!!! Great service with a smile!! I think we should try and plan a sowal night there next week...you up for that???

I think a SoWal night would be grand. :welcome:

I also think Snapperheads needs to come up with a special SoWal discount. Kurt should automatically get a free night "on the house" for facilitating such a cool place to gather and chat :bow: in addition to future SoWal discounts.

We take care of our locals and regulars :wub: with nice strong drinks.
 
gotothebeachmom said:
What no Planter's Punch?!? You appear to be typing PUI. I'm dragging GTTBD to get a big ol' G&T next trip down! Jessifunn, can you be a DD that night? I'll call ya!

Yeah, good idea...I'd want Jfunn to be my dd!!! :rolling: Of course, after a few of those g&t's in huge water glasses with straws, you might just fly on home!!! I think they call it...stiff and stout! Uh oh....can't wait to see the response to that...................;-)
 
Sueshore said:
I think they call it...stiff and stout! Uh oh....can't wait to see the response to that...................;-)

Girl, you so crazy!
 
John R said:
how often are you filtering your oil? what oil do you use? is there someone who would take it for biodeisel?
I filter it every week...and I am using non trans fat oil...thank you very much!!!:biggrin: I am fanatical about my frier...i clean it and do the boil out thing as often as possible...I don't use it but maybe 3 times a week.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top