That is funny.
On a serious note, making stuff up would not be a practical or wise thing to do. This is an extremely serious matter.
To state the obvious: Despite misinformation being spread about the matter - things allegedly transpired that made it an absolute requirement to permanently remove certain individuals. These individuals are legally prohibited from the business premises. The legal prohibition would not have transpired without cause.
This was a "nightmare - like" situation, as it was difficult for me because one of the individuals involved, whom I will refer to as "Anakin" was like a brother to me before this matter transpired.
I had to completely let go of any emotions that I had toward this matter and certain individuals.
Life goes on, the sun comes up and goes down, days pass. Nothing stops the flow of time or what needs to be done each day. I have responsibilites to care for and I am doing so. The entire staff and I are moving forward, with our focus on the present day and our eyes to the future - not backward to the things of the past.
We have a great community, great customers, and a thriving business which is only getting better with every passing day.
I focus on the positive things, and give thanks for the blessings that I have. You can only play the hand that life deals you.