I bet it doesn't feel as cold as my ride home from Santa Rosa Beach, yesterday, on my motorcycle! Brrrrrrrrrrr.......
I looked at my daughter and asked her if she was warm enough to go out to school and she rolled her eyes and went back to bed. I am not forcing her due to the fact that SWHS is the only one that has to go back to school today. Freeport & others dont start til Monday.feels like 16, according to TWC... all schools should be closed immediately!
:angry:*shivers and is SOOOO thankful we didnt have to spend the holidays in NYC with the inlaws THIS year*9 degrees here with a wind chill of -6. :shock:
It's supposed to warm up into next week into a highs of the 50's. In the meantime, since I've lowered my thermostat a couple of degrees since oil tipped over $100 a barrel yesterday, I'm wearing thermals.
9 degrees here with a wind chill of -6. :shock:
It's supposed to warm up into next week into a highs of the 50's. In the meantime, since I've lowered my thermostat a couple of degrees since oil tipped over $100 a barrel yesterday, I'm wearing thermals.