• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

So...... How Does 26 Degrees Feel In SoWal???

New posts
15 degrees in Birmingham, at least that is what the radio guy said on my drive in to work. BRRRRRRRRRRRR, I don't know how y'all stand this. They said this was our coldest weather in four years.
 
Gotta go to work to day...my assets are frozen...
 
Its 26F with a windchill of 13F - and it feels like it! :biggrin: I drove over to the Grand Sandestin Starbucks and the big fountain in front of Publix was icing up.
 
I bet it doesn't feel as cold as my ride home from Santa Rosa Beach, yesterday, on my motorcycle! Brrrrrrrrrrr.......
 
I bet it doesn't feel as cold as my ride home from Santa Rosa Beach, yesterday, on my motorcycle! Brrrrrrrrrrr.......


:eek:

(You be careful riding that bike so far!!!)

Are you frozen chicken on a stick?
 
Last edited:
feels like 16, according to TWC... all schools should be closed immediately!
I looked at my daughter and asked her if she was warm enough to go out to school and she rolled her eyes and went back to bed. I am not forcing her due to the fact that SWHS is the only one that has to go back to school today. Freeport & others dont start til Monday.:bang::angry:
 
9 degrees here with a wind chill of -6. :shock:
It's supposed to warm up into next week into a highs of the 50's. In the meantime, since I've lowered my thermostat a couple of degrees since oil tipped over $100 a barrel yesterday, I'm wearing thermals.
 
9 degrees here with a wind chill of -6. :shock:
It's supposed to warm up into next week into a highs of the 50's. In the meantime, since I've lowered my thermostat a couple of degrees since oil tipped over $100 a barrel yesterday, I'm wearing thermals.
*shivers and is SOOOO thankful we didnt have to spend the holidays in NYC with the inlaws THIS year*
 
9 degrees here with a wind chill of -6. :shock:
It's supposed to warm up into next week into a highs of the 50's. In the meantime, since I've lowered my thermostat a couple of degrees since oil tipped over $100 a barrel yesterday, I'm wearing thermals.

I just heated up my under armor, but it's not doing it for me. I'm pondering whether I should put thermals over them or under them...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top