• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

So, what's new with you...

New posts
I've been outta the loop too for a while, busy working........wedding planning, finally got all the invitations addressed and stamped while watching the Gator game Sat nite:clap_1: My fiancee' (who isn't a big football fan) says to me, as I jump up yelling at one point in the game........WTF, it's just a football game? (he doesn't understand...........LOL) So, I turned the TV for a minute to the next channel, and guess what was on? Runaway Bride!!:rofl: I said, would you rather watch THIS? He said no.........watch your football.............:rolling:
 

Thanks! But I think J-funn is going to be way too cute in the Whoopie costume! I can't guarantee that we have a working whoopie cushion though (gotta be authentic). Ours don't last very long- the kids blow them up, then body slam them- pop like balloons!
 
Thanks! But I think J-funn is going to be way too cute in the Whoopie costume! I can't guarantee that we have a working whoopie cushion though (gotta be authentic). Ours don't last very long- the kids blow them up, then body slam them- pop like balloons!

She can go to Spencers, they even have the remote control fart machine there.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top