His name isn't Billy Ray. It's Bob Joe Junior ok and I said yes. We are registered at your local liquor store and Wal-Mart. Thanks for all the kind words!!:clap_1:
His name isn't Billy Ray. It's Bob Joe Junior ok and I said yes. We are registered at your local liquor store and Wal-Mart. Thanks for all the kind words!!:clap_1:
His name isn't Billy Ray. It's Bob Joe Junior ok and I said yes. We are registered at your local liquor store and Wal-Mart. Thanks for all the kind words!!:clap_1:
I would like to be your matron of honor whitey. I promise I will wear my best pair of overalls!!!!
Darlene, this is a fancy affair. Were you raised in a barn or something? Cutoffs and high heels only, with your dressy tube top, missy.
Darlene, this is a fancy affair. Were you raised in a barn or something? Cutoffs and high heels only, with your dressy tube top, missy.
