• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Something For Teens?

New posts
dbuck, I bet you are talking about Sharkys. The few times we went by there it was packed. Popular hangout! Alot more for them to do in PC Beach if they do not consider it too far to drive. I heard Club LaVela was being sold though and closed up! Read it on some Panama City Beach site several months ago.
 
ladydebubba60 said:
dbuck, I bet you are talking about Sharkys. The few times we went by there it was packed. Popular hangout! Alot more for them to do in PC Beach if they do not consider it too far to drive. I heard Club LaVela was being sold though and closed up! Read it on some Panama City Beach site several months ago.

I had forgotten about Sharkys. It was Schooners I was thinking of. It finally came to me.
 
Maybe your son and his girlfriend would like going over to Baytown Wharf one evening. Sometimes the free concerts over there are really good.

http://www.sandestin.com/w_baytowne_calendar.asp

I wouldn't worry too much about the kids entertaining themselves, though. Last July we brought four teens to the beach (two 16 year olds and two 18 year olds) and we worried about them being "bored." Fat chance of that. Kids are pretty ingenious about keeping themselves occupied, especially in the summer when SoWal is crawling with kids of all ages. Our bunch had a great time.
 
Mermaid said:
Maybe your son and his girlfriend would like going over to Baytown Wharf one evening. Sometimes the free concerts over there are really good.


Mermaid, I love Baytown also. I love those rocking chairs they having sitting around on some of the porches. Could sit and rock for hours.:clap_1:
 
ladydebubba60 said:
dbuck, I bet you are talking about Sharkys. The few times we went by there it was packed. Popular hangout! Alot more for them to do in PC Beach if they do not consider it too far to drive. I heard Club LaVela was being sold though and closed up! Read it on some Panama City Beach site several months ago.
The deal with Club LaVela is on hold from what I understand and should be open.
 
Some trash bags and the beach....first one to fill their bag with trash wins....a trip to the beach!!!!
 
Leaving for the beach in the morning!:clap_1: Can't wait. The kids think Baytown warf looks interesting. We will give it a try. Looking forward to the surf and the sun. There used to be an Italian Rest. in Seaside. It had a fire a year or two ago. You could sit outside and eat. We really liked it and our son's girlfriend really likes Italian. We thought it was going to reopen does anyone know if it did?
 
kentucky girl said:
Leaving for the beach in the morning!:clap_1: Can't wait. The kids think Baytown warf looks interesting. We will give it a try. Looking forward to the surf and the sun. There used to be an Italian Rest. in Seaside. It had a fire a year or two ago. You could sit outside and eat. We really liked it and our son's girlfriend really likes Italian. We thought it was going to reopen does anyone know if it did?

Yes, Cafe Spiazza has reopened. Have funn in the sunn!
 
Here's something teens seem to like doing. Get them some big flashlights for cruising the beach at night. Make sure they have a cell phone and that they travel in groups. Actually when my daughter was in her early to mid teens, she and her friends liked taking a net to the beach and catching sand crabs at night.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top