• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Hey Kurt,

Now that Sowal has survied yet another hurricane we think it's time for some Sowal gear. As we travel in bumper to bumper traffic back from Jax Beach we have been doing some brainstorming for you and think we need some koozies, t-shirts, liscence plates, hats, coolers, keychains, ect. Thoughts? We would be your number one customers! Sowal store anyone!?

JustBeachy

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2005
Blue Mtn. Beach
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

Oh, yes!!! I also want to be able to purchase that Squall photo that Kurt took! Awesome pic, did you see it??

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Absolutely! It's amazing! I'm the proud owner of 2 of his Red Bar prints and want to add more to my collection!

karen

Beach Comber
May 12, 2005
Kurt,
I can help you out with your line of SoWal ad specialties. I have a house in Seacrest Beach. Every house should have SoWal koozies; every car a SoWal car magnet....
Let me know...Kay

DBOldford

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Napa Valley, CA
Re: Squall Photo

My brother and nephew were down checking our place when my nephew said, Look, Daddy." He turned around and saw that squall line and said he expected to hear the soundtrack from "Jaws" at any moment. Said it freaked him out. :eek:

I would like to have a copy of that photo, too, for our collection at Conch Out. Any chance of that, Kurt? By the way, worked it out with my user name and password, so never mind.

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
Can't wait! Already have a sticker...need more. Kimmifunn, I can help design!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Kimmifunn said:
Hey Kurt,

Now that Sowal has survied yet another hurricane we think it's time for some Sowal gear. As we travel in bumper to bumper traffic back from Jax Beach we have been doing some brainstorming for you and think we need some koozies, t-shirts, liscence plates, hats, coolers, keychains, ect. Thoughts? We would be your number one customers! Sowal store anyone!?
I think Kurt has Trademarked "SoWal." Can you say royalties?