• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Towel biter -- you are so right and so funny!

Because DD comes before Miss Kitty in alphabetical order. That's because name is the secondary sort key. The primary sort key is points.

:bang:...that damm ABC order gets me everytime! :D

Oh, the results look so good! Thanks! :clap:

When is the deadline for the pick'em?

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Next time we'll post it in reverse ABC. BR will answer the post time, but I expect it will be Thursday afternoon.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Next time we'll post it in reverse ABC. BR will answer the post time, but I expect it will be Thursday afternoon.

:rotfl::love:...thanks for looking out for me. You and BR rock!

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
:wave:...hey, Mr. Pig! That was a heartbreaker for Marquette and that poor guy with the big feet! :D

Think Mizzou has a chance?

If they get hot and play 40 minutes of "Hell", then they could make it to the finals......

Posting Times

Re post #87 http://www.sowal.com/bb/sports-recreation/31476-sowal-ncaa-basketball-pick-em.html#post546511, picks for the Thurday and Friday games are due by Thurday 3/26 at 5 PM CDT.

After the Thurday games cnestg8r will post the teams for the Saturday games. Your picks for those games are due by Saturday 3/28 at noon CDT.

After the Friday games cnestg8r will post the teams for the Sunday games. Your picks for those games are due by Sunday 3/29 at noon CDT.

REMEMBER THAT IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN. Thursday and Friday wins count 4 points for each game, and Saturday and Sunday wins count 8 points for each game. The Final Four games will count 16 points each, and the National Championship game will count 32 points.

Happy pickin'!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Re post #87 http://www.sowal.com/bb/sports-recreation/31476-sowal-ncaa-basketball-pick-em.html#post546511, picks for the Thurday and Friday games are due by Thurday 3/26 at 5 PM CDT.

After the Thurday games cnestg8r will post the teams for the Saturday games. Your picks for those games are due by Saturday 3/28 at noon CDT.

After the Friday games cnestg8r will post the teams for the Sunday games. Your picks for those games are due by Sunday 3/29 at noon CDT.

REMEMBER THAT IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN. Thursday and Friday wins count 4 points for each game, and Saturday and Sunday wins count 8 points for each game. The Final Four games will count 16 points each, and the National Championship game will count 32 points.

Happy pickin'!

:eek: Get those texting fingers ready, BR. I can't even remember what I had for breakfast, much less all these deadlines! Lordy!

Boy, I sucked in this round 2. I finished at the bottom. :sosad:
Right down there with ya!:wave:

:eek: Get those texting fingers ready, BR. I can't even remember what I had for breakfast, much less all these deadlines! Lordy!
Last week we picked round 2 games before we knew the results of round 1 because there were just too many games to have multiple posts.

This week when the Thursday night round 3 games are over, we'll know who plays on Saturday in round 4. And when the Friday night round 3 games are over, we'll know who plays on Sunday in round 4.

The alternative is picking all round 3 and 4 games in advance. That would mean picking round 4 before you know the results of round 3.;-)

NOTE: Anyone is free to just post once all of their round 3 and 4 picks by Thursday at 5 PM CDT if you don't want to post more than once. It just means you won't have the advantage of knowing who won round 3.

PLEASE, IF YOU POST AND DECIDE TO MAKE A CHANGE, PLEASE MAKE A NEW POST (SUBJECT TO THE THREE DEADLINES) RATHER THAN EDITING AN OLD POST. It is easy for us to make mistakes when we have to go back and check edits, even if there are just a few people playing.:wave:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
DD...I am pleased to announce that I completely understand BR's post about deadlines. I now feel like a pucking genius! :D

Let me know if I can help in any way. :rotfl: