• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
Tell me you are kidding. I don't watch much college football, but please tell me that someone who plays so lousy in a Championship game cannot win the Heisman. Pleeeease. I think the back up quarterback for LSU played a better game, even though he was making plenty of inexperienced mistakes.
ainge is pitiful. whiskey (my dog) could have played better than that.

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Nice win for the Ben-gals. Most excellent defensive gameplan by Pelini.

The reaction by Phat Phil when Ainge threw his last pick was priceless.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Glad to read that you think so. I was beginning to think you had a few loose bolts on your head.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Tell me you are kidding. I don't watch much college football, but please tell me that someone who plays so lousy in a Championship game cannot win the Heisman. Pleeeease. I think the back up quarterback for LSU played a better game, even though he was making plenty of inexperienced mistakes.

She is kidding. He cost Tennessee the game really with the interceptions. Had a chance to tie the game late and then throws another interception. If they could have gotten a touchdown and had made one of the two missed field goals which Daniel Lincoln rarely misses, we would have won the game. The fact of the matter is with Tennessee, they cannot pull out the important games like against Florida and very rarely get to the SEC Championship game and cannot pull it out. Not to mention not doing well in the bowl games the past several years. My mom told me that they have given Phillip Fulmer a contract extension already and a raise. Let's hope they can break the bowl game jinx this year and win their bowl game, whichever they go to.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
ainge is pitiful. whiskey (my dog) could have played better than that.

He threw for 249 yards, more than Perrilloux. Just had two bad choices that resulted in picks. I blame some of the receivers also for the dropped passes that were great passes right in their hands. Can't blame it all on Ainge.

By the way Skunky, the Hawaii quarterback has thrown for 960 yards the past two games, and I thought they said 7 touchdowns, but that doesn't sound right for two games. :yikes:

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
By the way Skunky, the Hawaii quarterback has thrown for 960 yards the past two games, and I thought they said 7 touchdowns, but that doesn't sound right for two games. :yikes:

What do you expect with big@ss Samoans playing on the line?

"playing right tackle, weighing in at 959lbs, is ...":lol:

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
He threw for 249 yards, more than Perrilloux. Just had two bad choices that resulted in picks. I blame some of the receivers also for the dropped passes that were great passes right in their hands. Can't blame it all on Ainge.

I can't help not to blame Ainge for the INTERCEPTIONS!:doh: but the game is OVER so NEXT..........the bowl, Coach Pearl and his boys.:D
Hats off to UT for an exciting football season.

Last edited:

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Wow.....If this night continues with Mizzou and WV losing.....Guess who would be in the National Championship Game....

An SEC team that DIDN't make it to the SECCG: GEORGIA.....Go UGA!

Status
Not open for further replies.