• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
I'm sure someone in my group will have an extra floating around somewhere. Problem is, I probably won't know until two hours or so before kickoff. PM me your cell number and I'll call you from the tailgate if I can locate one.

Thanks, JB.

BTW- I called Shades OTL and they are NOT carrying the Alabama game this Saturday. :roll:

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
Well, there is one way to watch the game: Come to Tuscaloosa.

I know I know but I've decided to go on a mini vacay for Labor Day. My last chance before "cooler" weather rolls around. :D

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
If they don't watch it, another way may be to go to the "yard" and watch them play a pick-up game with their new roomies! 4 arrests is a good summer and now two suspensions.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2993448http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2993448

They at least have enough for a pick-up game of basketball plus one reserve? :D

And your team is?....

You obviously don't keep up with teams who actually have kids committing crimes involving a VICTIM. Smartass.

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
And your team is?....

You obviously don't keep up with teams who actually have kids committing crimes involving a VICTIM. Smartass.

So sensitive :wave: , I can't help it when you open the door that wide!! :dunno:

Let me just say our teams play every year. Well, for the last five years my alma mater was on the field with yours but I am not sure if both teams were actually playing :D

This makes me wonder though :scratch: , maybe we should do another thread on numbers of arrests and see who is number 1 in the country between the championship game and now. I know Texas has had a few too!

greenroomsurfer

Beach Fanatic
Nov 24, 2006
Where Free Speech Is Allowed
BeachSiO2 may have to watch his tongue, so I will speak for him. the alawawa game will not be on local T.V. because the High School games are on Friday night. Not to mention Alwawawa Sucks!!!! I cannot wait till they play in J-ville and hear how badly they were treated by the locals. J-ville is the only big city that could give a rats ARRS about tourism. Have a nice day ?:cuss: :wacko: :breakcomp: :moon: :banging: :trainwreck: :trainwreck: Let the trash talking begin. Observe rule #2 on Slowal, don't take anything personal:welcome:

Last edited:

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
So sensitive :wave: , I can't help it when you open the door that wide!! :dunno:

Let me just say our teams play every year. Well, for the last five years my alma mater was on the field with yours but I am not sure if both teams were actually playing :D

This makes me wonder though :scratch: , maybe we should do another thread on numbers of arrests and see who is number 1 in the country between the championship game and now. I know Texas has had a few too!

Interesting you don't have the cajones to tell me who you pull for. Did you actually attend said school?

There isn't a school in the SEC that doesn't deal with this stuff (save Vandy maybe). Why does UA get a story on ESPN about it? Because of who we are.

And Greenroomwhatever, who asked your opinion? Aren't you due back in your padded room by now?

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:welcome: back trash talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.