• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandflea

Beach Lover
May 3, 2005
Destin
LSU at Mississippi State

Georgia Tech at Notre Dame

Tennessee at California

Kansas State at Auburn

Florida State at Clemson

Gettin hot in here already!

seacrestkristi

Beach Fanatic
Nov 27, 2005
LSU at Mississippi State

Georgia Tech at Notre Dame

Tennessee at California

Kansas State at Auburn

Florida State at Clemson

FFFUNN :D

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
:welcome: back trash talk!

This is what we can call JB's "time of the year".

You know, like our "time of the month". At least we have the hormone excuse.

JB- it's football. The best part about it IS the trash talk!

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
This is what we can call JB's "time of the year".

You know, like our "time of the month". At least we have the hormone excuse.

JB- it's football. The best part about it IS the trash talk!

...and you can bet I'm gonna bring it, sister.

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
So sensitive :wave: , I can't help it when you open the door that wide!! :dunno:

Let me just say our teams play every year. Well, for the last five years my alma mater was on the field with yours but I am not sure if both teams were actually playing :D

This makes me wonder though :scratch: , maybe we should do another thread on numbers of arrests and see who is number 1 in the country between the championship game and now. I know Texas has had a few too!

Interesting you don't have the cajones to tell me who you pull for. Did you actually attend said school?

There isn't a school in the SEC that doesn't deal with this stuff (save Vandy maybe). Why does UA get a story on ESPN about it? Because of who we are.

And Greenroomwhatever, who asked your opinion? Aren't you due back in your padded room by now?

JB:

Did you really call me out? Well, let me take my shot...

You must be an Alabama grad to have not understood my response. Let me Alabamize it for you with no smileys because it is trash talking isn't it. Please look up to the highlighted paragraph from my post.

1. Our teams play every year.
2. For the past five years my alma mater was on the field with yours.
3. I am not sure if you would call it playing football.
4. I took an early opportunity to blast ALA-BAMA.

Hmm, maybe this picture will help because I think most could already figure it out especially Kimmifunn, Whiteyfunn, and KDW.

fiveaubie.jpg

You rightly point out that I didn't say specifically I root for Auburn but I thought it was more important to say that it was my alma mater because I didn't want to be lableled as a fan only by you since I knew the trash talking was underway. I did say our teams play so most would have inferred that if I was claiming them, I would be rooting for them.

Finally, you were the first to use nicknames about schools and the FSU one was "criminoles", so let me introduce you, "Pot meet Kettle."

By the way, that was a weak response about why UA 's dirty laundry was aired on ESPN, if I remember correctly the punter from North Colorado who stabbed the other punter in the leg got plenty of coverage. So, let me break it to you in all caps THEIR IS NO VAST RIGHT OR LEFT WING CONSPIRACY ABOUT ALABAMA AND YOU ARE NOT THE CENTER OF THE WORLD. Here is your ticket back to the real world and if you're going to come back with something, it better be with something stronger than "Auburn is a cow college", or "we have won more championships then you have" (since the last one was 15 years ago when I was in high school).

Trash talking is the game inside the game of college football and right now, it looks like you're down by at least two touchdowns.... Whoa Nellie!

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Rah Rah hiss boom bah! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.