• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Originally Posted by AAbsolute
Real talented people can adapt and adjust. If the world wants what they are offering they'll never miss work. The way I read history those talented people created some great spaces with double the money they needed and 3 times the rework.
Exuberance of a youth wasted from AA?:D AA has two problems, uno the use of the word "never", two-o, the reading of history attempting to replace being part-parcel of it. The real time experiences of JOE are never :shock:, er, often not eluted properly in history. Congrats on your Hubby landing adroitly on his hooves. :clap:

Anybody commenting remember what the final cost of the baithouse was? How about the cost to construct the Yellow Homes in Watercolor's Tennis district? Let's hear from someone who has a St. Joe vendor number please about how many superintendants it takes to build a Watercolor or Watersound Cottage. Anybody privy to the final costs of the Watersound or Watersound West Beach special projects homes?

I'll wait till you get up to speed and they we can talk numbers. I'm ready when you are. Just give me a shout. I'll be out here working in the real world.

TheSheep

Beach Fanatic
Jan 30, 2007
Farms
tinyurl.com
Anybody commenting remember what the final cost of the baithouse was? How about the cost to construct the Yellow Homes in Watercolor's Tennis district? Let's hear from someone who has a St. Joe vendor number please about how many superintendants it takes to build a Watercolor or Watersound Cottage. Anybody privy to the final costs of the Watersound or Watersound West Beach special projects homes?

I'll wait till you get up to speed and they we can talk numbers. I'm ready when you are. Just give me a shout. I'll be out here working in the real world.
So you have real numbers? Then why post "The way I read history those talented people created some great spaces with double the money they needed and 3 times the rework."

Which is the misstatement? This post or the one I quoted italicized above? :dunno:

Last edited:
So you have real numbers? Then why post "The way I read history those talented people created some great spaces with double the money they needed and 3 times the rework."

Which is the lie? This post or the one I quoted italicized above? :dunno:

I'm looking for some facts from people on the inside. I don't have the final numbers on those projects and that's why I asked. I really want to know facts.

My company has a St. Joe vendor number and I knew Sam, Crystal, Paul, Ray, Daryl, Dave, Bridget, Brian etc. etc. I remember telling them to give us a try on a West Beach Cottage side by side with one of their Haven Modular Plans or one of their special projects. We finally bought a lot direct and showed them with our own money what we were talking about.

I'm sorry for painting with a broad brush Cil. I shouldn't do that. Who's your husband? My name is John Carroll.

Last edited:
Didn't we read somewhere in a JOE press release that they were paying off all their debt with the sale of these giant parcels that fell through? So does that mean they still have the debt and the rural land that is not in demand?

Don't get me wrong for a minute. I wish I had their problems.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Didn't we read somewhere in a JOE press release that they were paying off all their debt with the sale of these giant parcels that fell through? So does that mean they still have the debt and the rural land that is not in demand?

Don't get me wrong for a minute. I wish I had their problems.

...they offered up 17,145,000 shares of stock at $35 per share to pay off the debt.

Last edited:

TheSheep

Beach Fanatic
Jan 30, 2007
Farms
tinyurl.com
Didn't we read somewhere in a JOE press release that they were paying off all their debt with the sale of these giant parcels that fell through? So does that mean they still have the debt and the rural land that is not in demand? Don't get me wrong for a minute. I wish I had their problems.
FYI JOE has acquired a $100M LOC with BB&T, yet unused.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Did that take the place of the sale of non strategic assets? It sounds like giving up $557,500,000 dollars worth of stock in transfer for satisfaction of debt is not satisfaction, rather it would be reallocation wouldn't it.

No.