• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

m1a1mg

Beach Fanatic
Mar 16, 2014
Lost in the world
Jeff Mc, could you please provide that survey that shows the MHWL out in the gulf? Otherwise, some might begin to think you are talking out your...........

Further, I can't find the judge that made this ruling. I'm sure there must be a court record somewhere. I've attempted to email the reporter, but have gotten no answer.

Jim Boothe

Beach Comber
Mar 31, 2014
Mr. Muscle: Name calling is not appropriate on this site... Before you give your opinion, try to educate yourself a bit on what's going on with all the beach property rights issues. Apparently a judge said he could do this so why is this guy a jacka&%? He is doing what he is allowed to do. This is not California. Michigan has a beach???

How about you educate yourself. Michigan's west side has some of the nicest beaches in this country. Research it!

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
I'll guess...

Judge Green, Walton County.

Why is this so hard to find?

Would make sense.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
In reference to Michigan beaches:

That was a crude attempt at scarcasm...

I know one person reading that will chuckle at it...

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
I'll guess...

Judge Green, Walton County.

Why is this so hard to find?

Would make sense.

I dont want to guess. I honestly think that if you are going to report the news you should report it in a fair and factual manner. Judge Green is not the only judge in this county.

m1a1mg

Beach Fanatic
Mar 16, 2014
Lost in the world
Wow, lots of hostility towards a homeowner, that took it upon themselves to protect their private property from intrusion. Took it so far as to lawfully challenge the county when they told them they could not have the fences.

Looks like the high court has ruled in favor of this on this occasion.
It has? Could you provide a link to the evidence of this happening? Otherwise, maybe the reporter just bought in. It wouldn't be the first time.

As for the mean high tide line argument, that is an average over 20 years. Right now it sits somewhere out in the water.
You have made a claim that you can't seem to support. Evidence please?