• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Stuff that Makes You Happy

New posts
Most things make me happy. Remember....the simple minded are easily amused. :biggrin:

All my friends make me the most happy. Don't know what I would do without my friends. :wub: :wave:
 
Last edited:
:biggrin: This thread can be the opposite of the Pet Peeve, the Political, and all the Beach Issues threads.:biggrin:

Did you do or see anthing or anyone this weekend that made you happy, laugh, etc.? :idontno:



This morning we kayaked with Gypsea- her company is always enjoyable and fun. We took to the marshes at the back of Western Lake into the creek/canal. It was like another world- but the best part was seeing 2 very young blue heron chicks. They were still pretty fuzzy.:wub:

Good eye on spotting those fuzzy chicks jdarg!!! :clap: I think they were less than thrilled that we spotted them. They were trying very hard to hide. We will definitely have to paddle again soon. :wub: your family!!!!

I will have to add that I :wub: rapunzel and Skunky's hospitality and swimming with Darlene!!! :wave:
 
Watching the most awesome sunsets on Mangy mountain with friends.
Friday night it was better, but here's some pics from last night. :biggrin:
 
Watching the most awesome sunsets on Mangy mountain with friends.
Friday night it was better, but here's some pics from last night. :biggrin:

It's beautiful in your neck of the woods Mango! Hmmmmm, maybe I need to plan a trip north before it gets cold! Thanks for posting the pics!:clap:
 
It's beautiful in your neck of the woods Mango! Hmmmmm, maybe I need to plan a trip north before it gets cold! Thanks for posting the pics!:clap:

All Sowalers welcome. :biggrin: Open invite.
Wish I had my camera Friday night. There were these clouds and then an open part where the sky was so blue! Looked like you were looking right into heaven.
 
Last edited:
Sitting on the grassy knoll with KDW :wub: and then dinner with Biff, Allifunn, and Kaiboo. (:wub: :wub: :wub: one for each of them.)

I got a phone call yesterday from a good friend just because she knew I wasn't feeling well. First thing I hear when I answer is "How are you holding up, sweetie?"
 
Last edited:
Having my house clean and ALL the laundry done.

Can you come clean my poor neglected house? FBB's boss is in town next week and he's staying with us a couple of nights! :yikes: That means cleaning and cooking all in the same week. :blink: Dang, I'll be forced to be ambidextrous starting tomorrow! :blush::angry:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top