• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Surf Fishing

New posts
Could you spell out some of the basics, i.e. line weight, hook size, type of leader, type/weight of sinker, best time of day to fish, etc etc. etc. I love to fish, but I am really bad at it. :bang:
 
That is the same guy I was talking about. He needs to have his head examined. But for some reason, I envy him.
 
Maybe that was his bait.
 
I found a better picture of the crazy kayak guy.

Shaneandbigbull.jpg
 
RiverOtter said:
Scaaaarew! That! :shock:
Do you think he put the shark in his lap for the pedal home?

The fish were biting this afternoon, and so were the crabs. Caught Mackeral, Redfish, and a couple of nice Blue Crabs on the Bay. Looks like we get to eat well tonight.
 
Damn you Joe! I've been sitting in this office for nine hours.
 
Good job Joe - you know where I am. :lol:


Just heard there was a 100 lb. Tarpon caught on the beach today. :shock:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top