• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beach Crazy

cracker
Aug 19, 2005
Arkansas
Bobby J said:
Looks like we have a big swell coming!!!! Should be here Late Sunday and last through WEds!!!! Yeah!!!!! :clap_1: It shows 8-10 foot bouy reports!!! Give me a call SK

Bobby J

How do you know, is there a website that shows you that kind of stuff? :dunno:

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
Any time the National Hurricane Center starts writing advisories for a storm headed into the Gulf of Mexico, we're generally going to get a couple of days of good-sized waves, even if landfall is in Texas or Tampa.

Beach Crazy

cracker
Aug 19, 2005
Arkansas
beachmouse said:
Any time the National Hurricane Center starts writing advisories for a storm headed into the Gulf of Mexico, we're generally going to get a couple of days of good-sized waves, even if landfall is in Texas or Tampa.

Ohhhhhh

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
IMG_6951sm.jpg

It's not quite surfing but can you do that toe move on your board?

IMG_6966sm.jpg

aquaticbiology

fishlips
May 30, 2005
redneck heaven
skim boarding just ain't surfing - even i know that much!

i love to see skim boarders hit a tiny little bump and then plow a forrow with their nose! HA!

i'll snowboard, sandboard, even skateboard, but no skimboard!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
aquaticbiology said:
skim boarding just ain't surfing - even i know that much!

i love to see skim boarders hit a tiny little bump and then plow a forrow with their nose! HA!

i'll snowboard, sandboard, even skateboard, but no skimboard!
I know what you mean.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Beach Crazy said:
How do you know, is there a website that shows you that kind of stuff? :dunno:

I look at www.mrsurfs.com surf report and go to bouy reports at the bottom. Or I like www.magicseaweed.com and go to gulf coast reports. It is on the way!!!!! I guess we shall soon see if water meets sea wall soon enough...

Bobby j

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Some minor action will uncover some walls/tubes. I'll bet some owners are going to get real tired real fast of replacing sand.