• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Surprise! Oprah not a Palin fan

New posts
elections? legislation is more their style.


And they legislate by getting their candidates elected. And they get their candidates elected by giving them large amounts of money. Of course the Chamber does the same things. 527s are alive and well in Florida. I wish I could get one on my side.
 
(If I were going to be immature about this I could add that you'd think someone was afraid of getting cooties or something, but I won't. :wave:)


So are you saying Oprah has cooties? Any other health information you would care to share with the rest of us?
 
My entire life I have voted for the Democratic candidate for president but I am going for Palin and McCain this year. It is disgusting to me how people are bringing up such petty things about her. We should all be uniting and supporting what could become the most powerful woman ever in this country. It brings tears to my eyes that as a party we Democrats have fought so hard for Hillary because she was a woman and yet because Palin has an R after he name we treat her with such disrespect. Oprah has always been an idol to me because she promotes independence and empowers women. And now she chooses to ignore someone who could potentially be elected to one of the highest jobs in the country. It really saddens me. Is there anything left on TV that isn't biased towards everyone's personal agenda?
 
My entire life I have voted for the Democratic candidate for president but I am going for Palin and McCain this year. It is disgusting to me how people are bringing up such petty things about her. We should all be uniting and supporting what could become the most powerful woman ever in this country. It brings tears to my eyes that as a party we Democrats have fought so hard for Hillary because she was a woman and yet because Palin has an R after he name we treat her with such disrespect. Oprah has always been an idol to me because she promotes independence and empowers women. And now she chooses to ignore someone who could potentially be elected to one of the highest jobs in the country. It really saddens me. Is there anything left on TV that isn't biased towards everyone's personal agenda?


It is the Democrat candidate. If it was the Democratic candidate you would be voting for Clinton. She got more votes.:funn:
 
Oprah isn't ignoring/slighting Palin, she is choosing to keep her show non-political.

Considering the hissy fit people are throwing about her not having Palin on, seems a VERY wise decision!

FTLOG do some research on what Palin actually stands for, then vote for the best candidate instead of just choosing the one w/ a vajay-jay on the ticket!
 
Last edited:
Oprah isn't ignoring/slighting Palin, she is choosing to keep her show non-political.

Considering the hissy fit people are throwing about her not having Palin on, seems a VERY wise decision!

FTLOG do some research on what Palin actually stands for, then vote for the best candidate instead of just choosing the one w/ a vajay-jay on the ticket!

totally agree.:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top