• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JUL

Beach Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
Madison, Alabama
Does anyone have any pics of the the house they demolished or know which lawn it is near....I thought I had heard some talk a while back when the purchase was made about the high dollar amount.

NotnKansas

Beach Lover
Aug 3, 2006
SOWAL, FL
If he paid that much for a house in Rosemary, you have to remember that the lot is probably worth a bit more then the house :) I also heard that the house had mold issues.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
They can't reuse the old exterior doors and windows because they wouldn't meet the current building code.
Depends on where they will be used and the ratings on them. The owner is not keeping those -- he gave them to someone else. While I have seen the video, I am only guessing that they were keeping the 1st floor window which are required to be wood framed.

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
JUL, the house is Gulf front, on the east side and facing the main green which is in front of the Inn.

See attachment below for photo. I'm pretty sure that it is the house on the far right in my photo taken summer of '06.

Last edited:

Philip_Atlanta

Beach Lover
Mar 1, 2005
www.rosemaryrental.com
JUL, the house is Gulf front, on the east side and facing the main green which is in front of the Inn.

See attachment below for photo. I'm pretty sure that it is the house on the far right in my photo taken summer of '06.

Yep it is that house - used to be called Zelman house. The best lot in Rosemary IMO. Original owner paid 900k for the lot way back in '98.

:shock:

Last edited:

Philip_Atlanta

Beach Lover
Mar 1, 2005
www.rosemaryrental.com
Jeez...looking up this Lyle Finley guy and went on a spending spree relatively recently....

08-26-06 paid 2.75 M for a lot in Paradise by the Sea
03-02-07 paid 2.795M for home in Rosemary
06-15-07 paid 7.8 M for the tear down

This guy must be anti-Shelly... :)

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Jeez...looking up this Lyle Finley guy and went on a spending spree relatively recently....

08-26-06 paid 2.75 M for a lot in Paradise by the Sea
03-02-07 paid 2.795M for home in Rosemary
06-15-07 paid 7.8 M for the tear down

This guy must be anti-Shelly... :)

There are always two types of buyers: Wealthy and first time home buyers. I think this one is wealthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.