• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seadune85

Beach Lover
May 23, 2016
South of the bay
And just who do you think I am? I can have a say in anything I want...thats the luxury of being a private citizen. Mrs. Jones can have a say in whatever she wants as well. But when it's time to vote it doesn't amount to a hill of beans because she can't vote!!!

happy2Bme

Beach Fanatic
Sep 24, 2007
Sowal
And when we do, your economic status changes. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. If you hate tourists move somewhere else.

I have no idea what the above means....I wasn't lamenting that we have tourists. In fact, I like many tourists much more than I do some locals. I was using the stupid "touron" word made up by some disgruntled SOWALer is posts gone by, and adding my own spin-off word "loron" (local moron) to address those from this area that bash others for their "stupidity" but, by their own words, miss their own shortcomings. Sorry....

Are you the codes enforcement useless B I saw driving down the beahc today?

FU People need to know how to take care of our precious wildlife at the beach. If you aren't smart enough to research it, leave your fishing rod at home! Catching something on the beach that draws a crowd is not important if you are stupid enough to leave the hook in its mouth. That is just cruel!

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
And just who do you think I am? I can have a say in anything I want...thats the luxury of being a private citizen. Mrs. Jones can have a say in whatever she wants as well. But when it's time to vote it doesn't amount to a hill of beans because she can't vote!!!
Oh, But She Does Vote on Every Issue. 9/10 times in Vendor best interest. Check the records.