• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Thanksgiving

New posts
I swear, I can do better on that pumpkin bread.

BB, I want more info on that costume!

Want to be an elf? We can order you one and you can ride in the parade with us. How's your bead throwing arm? :idontno:

Ok Jfunn.....if it will keep the ORIGINAL Turkey Trot going we will be there. I will wear the ORIGINAL Trukey Trot t-shirt. It is too :cool:. Will there be prizes again?

GTTBM! You have to bring Cammifunn again. :wub:
 
Hi there doo doo doo made you a turkey la la la....

The "song of the day" in my head so early!!:lol:
 
Want to be an elf? We can order you one and you can ride in the parade with us. How's your bead throwing arm? :idontno:

Ok Jfunn.....if it will keep the ORIGINAL Turkey Trot going we will be there. I will wear the ORIGINAL Trukey Trot t-shirt. It is too :cool:. Will there be prizes again?

GTTBM! You have to bring Cammifunn again. :wub:

I'll be an elf! I want that costume!! Where did you find it?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top